well, will you?

chesters1

Trouble is by definition its not tested ,just the clinical trials can take 6 years not 3 months and a long weekend in rhyl

Edited by chesters1

Believe NOTHING anyones says or writes unless you witness it yourself and even then your eyes can deceive you

None of this "the enemy of my enemy is my friend" crap it just means i have at least two enemies!

There is only one opinion i listen to ,its mine and its ALWAYS right even when its wrong

Its far easier to curse the darkness than light one candle

Mathew 4:19

Grangers law : anything i say will  turn out the opposite or not happen at all!

Life insurance? you wont enjoy a penny!

"To compel a man to furnish contributions of money for the propagation of opinions which he disbelieves and abhors, is sinful and tyrannical." Thomas Jefferson

1 hour ago, chesters1 said:

Trouble is by definition its not tested ,just the clinical trials can take 6 years not 3 months and a long weekend in rhyl

In fairness, it is tested. It has gone through all the animal tests, the very carefully controlled small group safety testing and a larger scale test of (and I can't be arsed to look it up), I think 50,000 people - but, of necessity (and thanks to "Warp Speed", the testing processes have been rather foreshortened by normal standards.

Species caught in 2020: Barbel. European Eel. Bleak. Perch. Pike.

Species caught in 2019: Pike. Bream. Tench. Chub. Common Carp. European Eel. Barbel. Bleak. Dace.

Species caught in 2018: Perch. Bream. Rainbow Trout. Brown Trout. Chub. Roach. Carp. European Eel.

Species caught in 2017: Siamese carp. Striped catfish. Rohu. Mekong catfish. Amazon red tail catfish. Arapaima. Black Minnow Shark. Perch. Chub. Brown Trout. Pike. Bream. Roach. Rudd. Bleak. Common Carp.

Species caught in 2016: Siamese carp. Jullien's golden carp. Striped catfish. Mekong catfish. Amazon red tail catfish. Arapaima. Alligator gar. Rohu. Black Minnow Shark. Roach, Bream, Perch, Ballan Wrasse. Rudd. Common Carp. Pike. Zander. Chub. Bleak.

Species caught in 2015: Brown Trout. Roach. Bream. Terrapin. Eel. Barbel. Pike. Chub.

Yup we can all be cured of covid this month and by summer next year we all grow another head lol

Believe NOTHING anyones says or writes unless you witness it yourself and even then your eyes can deceive you

None of this "the enemy of my enemy is my friend" crap it just means i have at least two enemies!

There is only one opinion i listen to ,its mine and its ALWAYS right even when its wrong

"To compel a man to furnish contributions of money for the propagation of opinions which he disbelieves and abhors, is sinful and tyrannical." Thomas Jefferson

25 minutes ago, chesters1 said:

Yup we can all be cured of covid this month and by summer next year we all grow another head lol

Polycephaly is probably an overrated risk.

Species caught in 2019: Pike. Bream. Tench. Chub. Common Carp. European Eel. Barbel. Bleak. Dace.

Species caught in 2018: Perch. Bream. Rainbow Trout. Brown Trout. Chub. Roach. Carp. European Eel.

Species caught in 2017: Siamese carp. Striped catfish. Rohu. Mekong catfish. Amazon red tail catfish. Arapaima. Black Minnow Shark. Perch. Chub. Brown Trout. Pike. Bream. Roach. Rudd. Bleak. Common Carp.

Species caught in 2016: Siamese carp. Jullien's golden carp. Striped catfish. Mekong catfish. Amazon red tail catfish. Arapaima. Alligator gar. Rohu. Black Minnow Shark. Roach, Bream, Perch, Ballan Wrasse. Rudd. Common Carp. Pike. Zander. Chub. Bleak.

Species caught in 2015: Brown Trout. Roach. Bream. Terrapin. Eel. Barbel. Pike. Chub.

2 hours ago, Ken L said:

My mother was prescribed Thalidomide when she was pregnant with me - she elected not to take it.

I looked into the official dates of the tragedy a few years ago and by rights, her pregnancy should have been too late for it to have been offered, but there must have been some regional variation in availability because I knew two kids of my age growing up who were affected.

As for the new vaccine, I'll pass - but I wouldn't try to steer anyone else's decision.

I was born 1956 & my Brother 1950 (we were both lucky with Mams choice not to take it) - Thalidomide has since been proven?? to have some efficacy in some skin cancers.

Fishin' - "Best Fun Ya' can 'ave wi' Ya' Clothes On"!!

30 minutes ago, Ken L said:

Polycephaly is probably an overrated risk.

Only if the second one is uglier than the first one .

When you decide to take a drug ,theres a long list of potential side effects in groups of possibility ,will we get one as we queue up to get the corona one .You can make a decision based on this though usually we read the paper after the fact

That list in each packet was found over time the list will be extremely short in this case ,probably rounded up to sligh rash to death! The rest not discovered in the non existant years of trials and usage.

I may wait a year to decide and then if no -one sprouts a second head know i may not sprout a second head in the first year but could in the second !

Who can you trust big pharma who cover up drug scandels or government who cover up anything it can and use their own kids to pull the wool over the masses heads to cover up things

https://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/uknews/1565922/Gummer-friend-dies-of-mad-cow-disease.html

This bastard became a lord as those that know to much do ,sacking is a very rare occasion in parliament ,the badder you are the house of lords is your reward

Edited by chesters1

40 minutes ago, Martin56 said:

I was born 1956 & my Brother 1950 (we were both lucky with Mams choice not to take it) - Thalidomide has since been proven?? to have some efficacy in some skin cancers.

It's still prescribed fairly widely as an antiemetic - but obviously not for females of child bearing age.

I know that it was being tentatively haled as a re-invented wonder drug a few years ago, but I've not been following it.

40 minutes ago, chesters1 said:

Only if the second one is uglier than the first one .

When you decide to take a drug ,theres a long list of potential side effects in groups of possibility ,will we get one as we queue up to get the corona one .You can make a decision based on this though usually we read the paper after the fact

That list in each packet was found over time the list will be extremely short in this case ,probably rounded up to sligh rash to death! The rest not discovered in the non existant years of trials and usage.

I may wait a year to decide and then if no -one sprouts a second head know i may not sprout a second head in the first year but could in the second !

Maybe getting some muck under our nails & eating bogeys when we were kids has built up some resistance??

It's what we kids did then, & for a reason although not known at the time.

Edited by Martin56

Fishin' - "Best Fun Ya' can 'ave wi' Ya' Clothes On"!!

8 hours ago, Martin56 said:

Maybe .................................. eating bogeys when we were kids has built up some resistance??

No-one told me we were supposed to stop!?

• Haha 2

8 hours ago, Martin56 said:

Maybe getting some muck under our nails & eating bogeys when we were kids has built up some resistance??

It's what we kids did then, & for a reason although not known at the time.

Not a lot else to do ,the potters wheel was very boring and saturday morning pictures just occurred on saturday morning lol.

I wonder how modern kids would react if life suddenly went back to that ,most would have a very big shock i bet lol