Christmas 2020

ayjay

Sprouts waiting ,Christmas prezzies were easy this year ,no adults presents again this year and all the grandkids under 10 got the exact same thing a kalimba each (each different so no fighting over who's whose) christmas is going to be memorable to my son whose 3 girls will be making the exact same racket we put up with 35 years ago with badly chosen presents (a drum machine one year!) Those between 10 and 18 get money to get what they please.

As to your penis ring are you sure its small enough? ?

I bought mine myself, a hot water dispenser it stops the mrs burning herself if she has a fit making tea lol i wanted a bigger one but we agreed on a 1.7 ltr one which is just a lazy persons kettle ! We have a very small kitchen?

Edited by chesters1
  • Haha 1

Believe NOTHING anyones says or writes unless you witness it yourself and even then your eyes can deceive you

None of this "the enemy of my enemy is my friend" crap it just means i have at least two enemies!

There is only one opinion i listen to ,its mine and its ALWAYS right even when its wrong

Its far easier to curse the darkness than light one candle

Mathew 4:19

Grangers law : anything i say will  turn out the opposite or not happen at all!

Life insurance? you wont enjoy a penny!

"To compel a man to furnish contributions of money for the propagation of opinions which he disbelieves and abhors, is sinful and tyrannical." Thomas Jefferson

Which one did you get Chesters? I bought my mum a Breville VKJ318 three years ago and it is brilliant! 

Just bought same for my daughter but it was a hard look, some are selling that model for £300 ffs. They are in short supply, Brexit has caused a disruption of goods coming from China over the last 9 months apparently.

"My imaginary friend doesn't like your imaginary friend is no basis for armed conflict...."

Thats the one , it was a reduction on amazon down from £51 (now 60+) to £37 ,its pretty dire the cup size is tiny but i expect for others fine but it needs continually filling as its tank is small, the one i wanted is over 3 ltr and boils not just gets to 95' like the Breville (yes i did measure it lol) Morphy Ritchards assures me new stock arriving 21st jan but for what it is very expensive new! ,(the one mentioned below)

To fill my cup it needs using twice then stopping when it gets to the right hight in the mug

My mrs broke my tea pot yesterday and the emergency 2nd fallback one does not go under the spout its fatter than the old one!

I liked the look of the discontinued morphy richards one ,theres some "manufacturer refurbished" ones on ebay by morphy richards denies refurbing them and the seller will not respond when asked about a warranty !

My second choice was this but the site is rubbish using my tablet and despite emailing them no answers about it and i dont use phones! I have used the site in the past so its real but no issues then

https://comwales.co.uk/proficook-hot-water-dispenser-pc-hws-1145501145/?_ga=2.66934631.83552286.1608203993-1823916245.1606552305&_gac=1.148331973.1606552305.Cj0KCQiAh4j-BRCsARIsAGeV12DyNCtl5NNlvlUcvVHPuIaXcCtxl1Rr2MnwEeyNeIoS8HIEbOzNwgAaAqcuEALw_wcB

Edited by chesters1

Believe NOTHING anyones says or writes unless you witness it yourself and even then your eyes can deceive you

None of this "the enemy of my enemy is my friend" crap it just means i have at least two enemies!

There is only one opinion i listen to ,its mine and its ALWAYS right even when its wrong

"To compel a man to furnish contributions of money for the propagation of opinions which he disbelieves and abhors, is sinful and tyrannical." Thomas Jefferson

I did drink coffee once long ago ,blue mountain! Bubbling on my cooker in one of those aluminium perculator things ,my sad tiny bedsit's bed stopped the cooker oven opening ,not so nice back then lol

but i grew up and took tea once more like englishmen are designed to do !

Cant wait to try cornish tea but its expensive ,need more climate change !

Edited by chesters1
  • Thanks 1

Yuk ,mind you i do like vivid matcha green tea theres always a couple of cartons in the fridge ,i did have 3 cases (BB 27-10-2017) but down to about 10 now ,to expensive to buy at full price !

Strangely i cannot find it perhaps it was recalled and users died after drinking 2.5 cases?

This stuff ,boy it IS expensive not the 10p a carton i paid!

https://www.hollandandbarrett.com/shop/product/vivid-matcha-with-grape-elderflower-60020622

Edited by chesters1

How big is your cup? If the variable knob is set to its highest setting mother’s only needs using twice to fill a tea pot.

Phone, you lot don’t have to drink Boston HarboUr flavour tea, you made a mistake now move on.

"My imaginary friend doesn't like your imaginary friend is no basis for armed conflict...."

Its a pretty big mug the biggest setting gets to just over half ,so i have to stop the next fill its easier than moving the setting knob ,my mrs is so short she probably hasnt even seen it but the 'stop' button was explained lol

My old teapot took two ,the new one has to be held at an angle so cannot be filled to the required level to fill my cup and i am not going to use a jug it defeats the object so a new pot is ordered! (Which looks the same as the old one but we will see!)

Edited by chesters1