Christmas 2020

ayjay

Huge,

My current favorite is BIGALOW(SP) Constant Comment 

Thankfully, I still have a Commonwealth friend in Assam. We are the same age so it is a race to see who will croak first

Phone

He says, once tea gets to England it spoils (actually he says London)

Its fine i have 20 ish kg of taj mahal in store ,its factory vacuumed sealed then i do the same just in case ,should last years. I mix one box with 250g of yorkshire tea and its very nice ,i paid £1 a box

https://www.amazon.co.uk/Brooke-Bond-TAJ-MAHAL-490G/dp/B00NYZS6XQ/ref=sr_1_6?adgrpid=54742728393&dchild=1&gclid=EAIaIQobChMIyNjj3f7U7QIVSZ7tCh3McQPlEAAYASAAEgIWFfD_BwE&hvadid=259099576052&hvdev=m&hvlocphy=1006717&hvnetw=g&hvqmt=e&hvrand=638861837836342186&hvtargid=kwd-354549369767&hydadcr=22327_1819292&keywords=taj+mahal+tea&qid=1608207248&sr=8-6&tag=hydrukspg-21

Bigelow tea ,never tasted Charleston tea but at probably £500 postage (£68 just to send a credit sized ruler ,i didnt bother) i never will

We gave opium for the chinese stuff ,did the yanks send over crack for theirs in 1945?

Edited by chesters1

Believe NOTHING anyones says or writes unless you witness it yourself and even then your eyes can deceive you

None of this "the enemy of my enemy is my friend" crap it just means i have at least two enemies!

There is only one opinion i listen to ,its mine and its ALWAYS right even when its wrong

Its far easier to curse the darkness than light one candle

Mathew 4:19

Grangers law : anything i say will  turn out the opposite or not happen at all!

Life insurance? you wont enjoy a penny!

"To compel a man to furnish contributions of money for the propagation of opinions which he disbelieves and abhors, is sinful and tyrannical." Thomas Jefferson

Chesters1,

YOU SHOULD OBVIOUSLY KNOW - I don't know crap about tea. Half or more (he sends me several little 4oz tins of different stuff) goes in the dust bin. Ohh, in the past I have noticed the country of origin is not always INDIA

pHONE

Your right ,tea plantation all over the globe including here as i mentioned before

From penis rings to tea in a few posts ,i like AN lol

You feel the same way about tea as i do coffee ,mind you i do like coffee flavoured things just not the drink itself

Edited by chesters1

Believe NOTHING anyones says or writes unless you witness it yourself and even then your eyes can deceive you

None of this "the enemy of my enemy is my friend" crap it just means i have at least two enemies!

There is only one opinion i listen to ,its mine and its ALWAYS right even when its wrong

"To compel a man to furnish contributions of money for the propagation of opinions which he disbelieves and abhors, is sinful and tyrannical." Thomas Jefferson

18 hours ago, chesters1 said:

From penis rings to tea in a few posts ,i like AN lol

There's only you talking about Penis rings.?

I know you know a Waist Expander when you see one, they could have been invented for you.?

Waist expander ! Is there a bit of wire long enough i? I doubt a years output of china's foundaries could form such a device to fit me lol

2 hours ago, chesters1 said:

Waist expander ! Is there a bit of wire long enough i? I doubt a years output of china's foundaries could form such a device to fit me lol

Bulk buy and link several together.?

• Haha 1

Christmas is getting close ,last order for milk and a few bits and bobs arrived today.

Couple of parcels tomorrow and a blood test  (again) christmas eve then its looking through 10,000 channels to see if theres anything worth watching on the box .Not a sky subscriber but their expensive VIP seems a rip off a few free phonecalles and films most probably seen last year!

Hopefully my new disk motor comes this week the old one keeps forgetting where the satellites are so i guess 20 years is about the lifespan ,the new one will probably expire long before that !

Once the kids left home we didnt bother with a real tree and i think "christmas" is the pine needle smell ,now its just another day even with my mrs mini fake tree

I remember 30 odd years ago watching for months a fine tree up in the woods ,20 odd feet high but the top was perfect ,christmas eve off i went armed with a very rusty saw stumbled around until i found it (things are very different on a cloudy drizzly night) spent an hour sawing away at its 6-8 " bole until it fell and found to my distain some ****er had climbed it and took the top! 

Its replacement was just a couple of branches propped up against the wall but the kids didnt notice it was what lay below that interested them lol

Edited by chesters1

11 hours ago, chesters1 said:

.......................... christmas eve then its looking through 10,000 channels to see if theres anything worth watching on the box .

Once the kids left home we didnt bother with a real tree and i think "christmas" is the pine needle smell ,now its just another day even with my mrs mini fake tree

I wouldn't waste  too much time looking through the TV schedule, it's all crap at this time of year.

We don't even bother with a fake tree any more, neither do we have cards strung up around the place, no decorations either nowadays, it's just another day to get through.

There's not a turkey or a mince pie to be found here, a tube of Pringles and a bag of pistachios is the full extent of our edible celebrations.

It will be over soon enough though,  and we can all get back to our new Covid normal.

Has anyone seen my

humbug.jpg

Edited by ayjay

Blimey your a bit hard ,christmas is an excuse to binge for a couple days .I even made my own christmas cake this year whether its worth eating is another matter the cooking time was a bit vague in the recipe ,the birds will benefit if not .

Post is ****ed up though the PO mangers should be sacked ,you cant tell me t
hey didnt expect a rush on the mail at christmas! AND everyone buying online !

Ooh just got an email my 48hr delivery is going to be delivered today ! It was sent on the 14th? I pity those getting their meds by post they could die waiting ,we have our drug runner Judy who brings ours ,nice old girl calls everyone 'mate' lol

PS Never had pringles or pistachios you must be a bit posh lol

Edited by chesters1