no more fishing for a while ganag!

bluezulu

Don’t bite Tigger, this childish pleb has ‘Winding people up on forums’ on his list of interests (what a really sad git he must be ?).

Just ignore this fool and he might just float away on his bubble and go somewhere else ?

NB: Do we have an ‘ignore’ function on this forum?

Edited by BoldBear
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 2

Happiness is Fish shaped (it used to be woman shaped but the wife is getting on a bit now)

You are right Keith, it's most likely Rabbit again using one of his sleeper accounts.

If I was John i'd ban the retard before he gets any more pleasure from winding people up.

I blame that prick for the forum being as quiet as it is!

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Tigger -

I see you're getting very curmudgeonly in your extremely old age. And you must be fit if you can find the strength to press those oh so heavy keys on your keyboard.

The reason it's quieter on here is because all you numpties have driven all the decent folk on to the 'Maggotdrowners' website!

And it's a 'prick' like me, as you so politely put it, that makes old farts like you put your Zimmer frame down and crawl on to your keyboard.

Boldbare -

My my, how complimentary you are towards someone you've never communicated with before. Your parents must be very proud of your manners towards strangers.

And you probably would like an 'ignore' function on here, being the ignoramus that you've grown up to become.

Sorry to burst your bubble, bubble floater, but just go away, you obviously don't go fishing.

I suggest you go and try it on with the members who post o the non fishing section.....I think they will chew you up and spit you out ??

• Like 1

Blimey i always swallowed ,it seemed the gentlemanly thing to do

Believe NOTHING anyones says or writes unless you witness it yourself and even then your eyes can deceive you

None of this "the enemy of my enemy is my friend" crap it just means i have at least two enemies!

There is only one opinion i listen to ,its mine and its ALWAYS right even when its wrong

Its far easier to curse the darkness than light one candle

Mathew 4:19

Grangers law : anything i say will  turn out the opposite or not happen at all!

Life insurance? you wont enjoy a penny!

"To compel a man to furnish contributions of money for the propagation of opinions which he disbelieves and abhors, is sinful and tyrannical." Thomas Jefferson

Tigger - 

Sorry to disappoint you, but I've caught more fish both in freshwater and seawater than you've ever eaten. If you've been 'keeping up' (which, at your age, must be a struggle), then you'll know I appear on both fishing and non-fishing threads, and nobody has 'chewed me up' as you so politely put it.

I think it would be better for you to vanish as it would signal the 'all clear' for the ex-AN contributors to return from the 'Maggotdrowners' website once they have seen that we have rid ourselves of people that have nothing to say on here.

Deleted:

(Bubble Floats ramblings are not really worth an answer) ?

Keith

Edited by BoldBear

Happiness is Fish shaped (it used to be woman shaped but the wife is getting on a bit now)

1 hour ago, Bubble Float said:

Tigger - 

Sorry to disappoint you, but I've caught more fish both in freshwater and seawater than you've ever eaten. If you've been 'keeping up' (which, at your age, must be a struggle), then you'll know I appear on both fishing and non-fishing threads, and nobody has 'chewed me up' as you so politely put it.

I think it would be better for you to vanish as it would signal the 'all clear' for the ex-AN contributors to return from the 'Maggotdrowners' website once they have seen that we have rid ourselves of people that have nothing to say on here.

Ok,  back that up then, post your catches and stop bragging about it.

Regarding maggot drowners, I can't think of any of the AN members who post on that forum.

• Like 1

BF,

You are epexegete,  amazingly, you are a perpetrator with most obsessive explanations and definitely with an infant attitude.

Lets just say you are very smart and have an eccentric character flaw that portrays you as juvenile. I bet you can name the 16 nations whose borders are common with ENGLAND.

I have a mild criticism – when you speak to AN members as if we are stupid or not important, your showing an insulting attitude of people because you think that you are better, smarter, or more important than all other people is not welcome.

For the most part we are all experienced enough anglers to know you are bloody patronizing. – No we don’t want to go fishing with you. We don’t even want to fish the swim next to you.  No we don’t think your crap is clever and, of course, none of us know anything about angling. Since you prefer to be obnoxious, condescending and belittling  AS far as I am concerned, you are not welcome on AN

Phone

• Like 2