Brexit. The gift that keeps on giving.

corydoras

CORY,

apparently not (?) CUT AND PASTE

Published: Feb. 3, 2021 at 4:03 PM CST|Updated: 41 minutes ago

WASHINGTON (AP) — The legal sparring around Donald Trump’s impeachment trial is underway, with briefs filed this week laying out radically different positions ahead of next week’s Senate trial.

Who’s responsible for the riot? Democrats say there’s only one answer, and it’s Trump.

Trump’s lawyers, by contrast, suggest he can’t be responsible because he never incited anyone to “engage in destructive behavior.” They concede there was an illegal breach of the Capitol that resulted in deaths and injuries. But they say the people who are “responsible” — the ones who entered the building and vandalized it 

1 hour ago, Phone said:

CORY,

apparently not (?) CUT AND PASTE

Published: Feb. 3, 2021 at 4:03 PM CST|Updated: 41 minutes ago

WASHINGTON (AP) — The legal sparring around Donald Trump’s impeachment trial is underway, with briefs filed this week laying out radically different positions ahead of next week’s Senate trial.

Who’s responsible for the riot? Democrats say there’s only one answer, and it’s Trump.

Trump’s lawyers, by contrast, suggest he can’t be responsible because he never incited anyone to “engage in destructive behavior.” They concede there was an illegal breach of the Capitol that resulted in deaths and injuries. But they say the people who are “responsible” — the ones who entered the building and vandalized it 

They will be getting the nobel peace prize after BLM ,and probably Antifa ,the worlds gone mad! All ghey have to do is get more violent ,destroy property and get those spray cans out and thats it . screaming nazi helps ,just scream it at anyone that doesnt do what you say or talks back and the monies yours!

Strange world where people have to be told what to do and then use it as an excuse to blame others There was a bloke on the TV today whining hes getting no help from anyone and he has a disabled wife ,do it yourself man why rely on someone else ! You got a brain use it !

Edited by chesters1

Believe NOTHING anyones says or writes unless you witness it yourself and even then your eyes can deceive you

None of this "the enemy of my enemy is my friend" crap it just means i have at least two enemies!

There is only one opinion i listen to ,its mine and its ALWAYS right even when its wrong

Its far easier to curse the darkness than light one candle

Mathew 4:19

Grangers law : anything i say will  turn out the opposite or not happen at all!

Life insurance? you wont enjoy a penny!

"To compel a man to furnish contributions of money for the propagation of opinions which he disbelieves and abhors, is sinful and tyrannical." Thomas Jefferson

A borg? I thought they just assimilated? AH a hive mind? Great for in-jokes! not!

Is it past sun-up where you are or are you basking in the afterglow of fantastic all night sex again Mr bush?

Edited by chesters1

Believe NOTHING anyones says or writes unless you witness it yourself and even then your eyes can deceive you

None of this "the enemy of my enemy is my friend" crap it just means i have at least two enemies!

There is only one opinion i listen to ,its mine and its ALWAYS right even when its wrong

"To compel a man to furnish contributions of money for the propagation of opinions which he disbelieves and abhors, is sinful and tyrannical." Thomas Jefferson

• 1 month later...

Only those importing them ,doesnt make a jot of difference to 99% of the population here 

PS exports to the EU have been dwindling for years (exports dropped 30% from jan to april LAST) year no brexit then!

Services are 42% of exports ,no lorries trapped by the frogs for those lol

Heres another angle ,myself i wouldnt believe them anything at all from anywhere will be biased to reflect whatever agender they are using

https://www.gov.uk/government/news/response-to-points-raised-in-road-haulage-association-letter-to-the-chancellor-of-the-duchy-of-lancaster

Edited by chesters1

5 hours ago, chesters1 said:

Only those importing them ,doesnt make a jot of difference to 99% of the population her

Only those businesses importing them. What orifice did you pluck 99% from? Where is "here"? In your back garden? As for posting a link do a Government web site, you may as well post links to Disneyland.

The problem isn't what people don't know, it's what they know that just ain't so.
Vaut mieux ne rien dire et passer pour un con que de parler et prouver que t'en est un!
Mi, ch’fais toudis à m’mote

Why would the majority  of people here care if those in the EU were not getting our exports? Only those working for the exporters and the exporters themselves are effected ,if the lorries are going back empty then it shows the lorries are foreign so of no concern.Those making or harvesting the goods will have jobs if the companies sell the goods here instead of exporting them ,if they cannot be arsed to sell them here they can diversify sell it here or go broke its up to them 

And if you're talking about our imports again what EU food or white goods (and there's few EU made whitegoods we couldn't get from China or make ourselves ) we cannot survive without?

I will ask you what cod didnt answer if the EU exports to here are less effected than our exports to them then either the exporters are idiots not filling in the forms or the EU is deliberately  trying to get even ,in the former its their own fault in the latter why are people so het up we are getting out of the clutches of those aanimals

Brexit is here ,get over it

PS i said i wouldnt trust any of my or your links to tell the truth ,they all have agendas just as we do ,you wont see a positive brexit post from cod he enjoys whining about brexit to much.

You yourself said we will be shafted by the EU ,why on earth would you consider doing anything with people you admit will shaft us?

Edited by chesters1

So let me try and get this right, in the run up to the referendum remain were quoting figures that ‘proved’ U.K. exports to the E.U. accounted for 47% of U.K. GDP.

Now we are told that U.K. exports to E.U. have fallen by 40%.

And the result is that U.K. GDP fell in January by 2.9%???

I think somebody has let Dianne Abbot work out the math again!

I’ve said it before, as has Chesters, if a U.K. company sells goods transhipped through Rotterdam to a non member state they are not sold to the EU. according to some they are.

Anyone wishing to argue? I’m still waiting for you experts to explain to me exactly how the U.K. imports a vast quantity of diesel every year from France, Germany and Spain. There is a flaw in there, and a fecking big one.

"My imaginary friend doesn't like your imaginary friend is no basis for armed conflict...."

Regarding the drop theres also the fact for months extra lorries have been travelling both ways stock piling for the inevitable chaos of brexit red tape ! It will be easier to see the real outcome this time next year then those that didnt want brexit can crow or if thats not possible find some other dodgy data to show.

Unfortunately britain is full of people who dont want change and when it comes refuse to look for benefits and should concentrate on the fact if we import product X and they export product X why not cut out the export cost and hassle and just sell it here? If there's no market create one !if we can sell sand to Arabs and coal to Newcastle millions of idiots drooling over other idiots on Facebook should be easy

Edited by chesters1