Jump to content

Recommended Posts

Phone. Could some of those brown shirts face felony murder charges, the ones that were with that woman who got shot? Does DC have felony murder? Is there a Federal equivalent?

The problem isn't what people don't know, it's what they know that just ain't so.
Vaut mieux ne rien dire et passer pour un con que de parler et prouver que t'en est un!
Mi, ch’fais toudis à m’mote

Link to post
Share on other sites

One of the speakers in the impeachment debate said there were 6 deaths  (sure thats what i heard) but i can only find 5 online?

Believe NOTHING anyones says or writes unless you witness it yourself and even then your eyes can deceive you

None of this "the enemy of my enemy is my friend" crap it just means i have at least two enemies!

 

There is only one opinion i listen to ,its mine and its ALWAYS right even when its wrong

 

Its far easier to curse the darkness than light one candle

 

Mathew 4:19

Grangers law : anything i say will  turn out the opposite or not happen at all!

 

"To compel a man to furnish contributions of money for the propagation of opinions which he disbelieves and abhors, is sinful and tyrannical." Thomas Jefferson

Link to post
Share on other sites

Basically in America if you commit a crime or a party to the commission of a crime and somebody is killed then you are liable to a charge of murder. But the yanks have far more types of murder than England, not sure about Scotland.

So even if there is a vague link between the parties such as a getaway driver who remains in a car whilst one or more others enter a bank and commit a robbery the offence is complete for the driver.

I’ve not studied it in great detail but that’s how I understand it.

Want to buy a berleybomb? email sales( remove brackets@)berleybomb.com

 

"My imaginary friend doesn't like your imaginary friend is no basis for armed conflict...."

Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, chesters1 said:

One of the speakers in the impeachment debate said there were 6 deaths  (sure thats what i heard) but i can only find 5 online?

A second Police Officer who was there died, he took his own life.

Want to buy a berleybomb? email sales( remove brackets@)berleybomb.com

 

"My imaginary friend doesn't like your imaginary friend is no basis for armed conflict...."

Link to post
Share on other sites

Ah that explains it ,silly idiots should have got the black members up the front and no-one would have said a word

Edited by chesters1

Believe NOTHING anyones says or writes unless you witness it yourself and even then your eyes can deceive you

None of this "the enemy of my enemy is my friend" crap it just means i have at least two enemies!

 

There is only one opinion i listen to ,its mine and its ALWAYS right even when its wrong

 

Its far easier to curse the darkness than light one candle

 

Mathew 4:19

Grangers law : anything i say will  turn out the opposite or not happen at all!

 

"To compel a man to furnish contributions of money for the propagation of opinions which he disbelieves and abhors, is sinful and tyrannical." Thomas Jefferson

Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, Huge_Vitae said:

Basically in America if you commit a crime or a party to the commission of a crime and somebody is killed then you are liable to a charge of murder. But the yanks have far more types of murder than England, not sure about Scotland.

So even if there is a vague link between the parties such as a getaway driver who remains in a car whilst one or more others enter a bank and commit a robbery the offence is complete for the driver.

I’ve not studied it in great detail but that’s how I understand it.

I don't think all stages have felony murder. I think DC has. It is more than that. One girl I think she was just 17. Was a getaway driver for some little scrota breaking into houses. Inevitably one day they broke into the wrong house and somebody offed one. She got felony murder. life with no possibility of parole. She did not even get out of the car.

The problem isn't what people don't know, it's what they know that just ain't so.
Vaut mieux ne rien dire et passer pour un con que de parler et prouver que t'en est un!
Mi, ch’fais toudis à m’mote

Link to post
Share on other sites
5 minutes ago, corydoras said:

I don't think all stages have felony murder. I think DC has. It is more than that. One girl I think she was just 17. Was a getaway driver for some little scrota breaking into houses. Inevitably one day they broke into the wrong house and somebody offed one. She got felony murder. life with no possibility of parole. She did not even get out of the car.

The one I read was a long time ago but it stuck in my mind...

Bloke falls out with his ex girlfriend, goes to a friend and asks to borrow his car to drive the distance to her house to give her a hiding.

Friend obliges, matey goes too far and beats ex to death.

Even though the car owner was miles away and did not accompany the assailant he was convicted of Felony Murder.

Don’t remember the State.

If you think it’s a bit harsh it is a law that goes back to medieval Britain that has been repealed.

Want to buy a berleybomb? email sales( remove brackets@)berleybomb.com

 

"My imaginary friend doesn't like your imaginary friend is no basis for armed conflict...."

Link to post
Share on other sites

I know that one.
Typical "Florida Man" Ryan Holle. Life without commuted to 25.

The problem isn't what people don't know, it's what they know that just ain't so.
Vaut mieux ne rien dire et passer pour un con que de parler et prouver que t'en est un!
Mi, ch’fais toudis à m’mote

Link to post
Share on other sites
8 minutes ago, Huge_Vitae said:

The one I read was a long time ago but it stuck in my mind...

Bloke falls out with his ex girlfriend, goes to a friend and asks to borrow his car to drive the distance to her house to give her a hiding.

Friend obliges, matey goes too far and beats ex to death.

Even though the car owner was miles away and did not accompany the assailant he was convicted of Felony Murder.

Don’t remember the State.

If you think it’s a bit harsh it is a law that goes back to medieval Britain that has been repealed.

It is controversial. Holle yes but the wee girl? That is a bit harsh for a kid. She should be in school. Anyway that's another thread.

The problem isn't what people don't know, it's what they know that just ain't so.
Vaut mieux ne rien dire et passer pour un con que de parler et prouver que t'en est un!
Mi, ch’fais toudis à m’mote

Link to post
Share on other sites

OK, to lighten it up a bit...

1970’s South Africa three blokes two white, one black in a transport being taken to jail after Court Appearance.

First white bloke says to second “What did you do, how long are you going away for?”

Guy replies “Got two years, murdered a black girl, what about you?”

First guy replies “I got three years, raped a black girl and then murdered her.”

They both look at the black guy and one says “What’s your story?”

Man replies “ I’ve been sentenced to 25 years hard Labour.”

After a sharp intake of breath one says “What did you do?”

Black guy says “Riding a pushbike without lights but it could’ve been worse, I’m lucky it was during the day!”

Just emphasising that in some Countries class or money can be better protection than the law itself.

 

Want to buy a berleybomb? email sales( remove brackets@)berleybomb.com

 

"My imaginary friend doesn't like your imaginary friend is no basis for armed conflict...."

Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...