OK I'm scared.

*Ant*

Aww man, I was really upset reading your post Ant, but, THANK GOD you are ok, what a total reliief!

Anyhow,  fingers crossed for you to make a swift and full recovery, all the very best to you ??.

• Thanks 1

16 hours ago, chesters1 said:

Blimey thats real roller coaster stuff ,good news indeed ! Could it be TB? Its on the rise thanks to our foreign friends .

It's funny you mention TB Dave, it was mentioned whilst I was in the hospital, although don't think it went further than a mention. 

Eat right, stay fit, die anyway.

On 5/7/2021 at 4:02 PM, *Ant* said:

It's funny you mention TB Dave, it was mentioned whilst I was in the hospital, although don't think it went further than a mention. 

Its on the up and i expect due to people not going out easier to transmit? ,i think it was almost extinct here until the gates of the EU opened and it gained a foothold here again from our foreign friends some not killed by antibiotics ,lucky i dont have it i worked with hundreds of students in hot sweaty labs before aircon was installed 

Believe NOTHING anyones says or writes unless you witness it yourself and even then your eyes can deceive you

None of this "the enemy of my enemy is my friend" crap it just means i have at least two enemies!

There is only one opinion i listen to ,its mine and its ALWAYS right even when its wrong

Its far easier to curse the darkness than light one candle

Mathew 4:19

Grangers law : anything i say will  turn out the opposite or not happen at all!

Life insurance? you wont enjoy a penny!

"To compel a man to furnish contributions of money for the propagation of opinions which he disbelieves and abhors, is sinful and tyrannical." Thomas Jefferson

• 4 weeks later...

Ok phone call done. The doctor isn't sure if it's just a particularly nasty lung infection, but can't rule out that it is cancer. He said to phone him up straight away after my next CT scan on the 14th and he'll look at the results straight away and phone me back.

Edited by *Ant*

Frustrating as hell isn't it?

I've barely been able to walk for 12 months and getting anything progressed is achingly slow.

I can't even get steroid injections due to covid.

I finally got nerve conduction studies done yesterday and my GP is running tests for at least four possible cancers, which have so far come back negative.

May your test continue to come back negative too.

Species caught in 2020: Barbel. European Eel. Bleak. Perch. Pike.

Species caught in 2019: Pike. Bream. Tench. Chub. Common Carp. European Eel. Barbel. Bleak. Dace.

Species caught in 2018: Perch. Bream. Rainbow Trout. Brown Trout. Chub. Roach. Carp. European Eel.

Species caught in 2017: Siamese carp. Striped catfish. Rohu. Mekong catfish. Amazon red tail catfish. Arapaima. Black Minnow Shark. Perch. Chub. Brown Trout. Pike. Bream. Roach. Rudd. Bleak. Common Carp.

Species caught in 2016: Siamese carp. Jullien's golden carp. Striped catfish. Mekong catfish. Amazon red tail catfish. Arapaima. Alligator gar. Rohu. Black Minnow Shark. Roach, Bream, Perch, Ballan Wrasse. Rudd. Common Carp. Pike. Zander. Chub. Bleak.

Species caught in 2015: Brown Trout. Roach. Bream. Terrapin. Eel. Barbel. Pike. Chub.

And yours

Believe NOTHING anyones says or writes unless you witness it yourself and even then your eyes can deceive you

None of this "the enemy of my enemy is my friend" crap it just means i have at least two enemies!

There is only one opinion i listen to ,its mine and its ALWAYS right even when its wrong

"To compel a man to furnish contributions of money for the propagation of opinions which he disbelieves and abhors, is sinful and tyrannical." Thomas Jefferson

10 hours ago, Ken L said:

Frustrating as hell isn't it?

I've barely been able to walk for 12 months and getting anything progressed is achingly slow.

I can't even get steroid injections due to covid.

I finally got nerve conduction studies done yesterday and my GP is running tests for at least four possible cancers, which have so far come back negative.

May your test continue to come back negative too.

Frustrating it most certainly is Ken. I had a "Lung wash" a few weeks back that is used to detect cancerous cells. I still haven't had the results and the onocologist I spoke to on the phone in the same hospital didn't even know i'd had it done. 

I'm feeling positive my outcome will be just fine, and I sincerely hope your's will be too fella. 

Its not a rare thing results disapearing i had an exray on my foot and it disapeared in the 80ft (no exageration) between Dr and xray machine!

I remember the chap doing the xray certainly had English as a second or perhaps third language ,i had to keep asking him to repeat what he wanted me to do as muffled broken english with a nigerian? accent wasnt my first language! (strangely sit on the xray machine bed with the foot on a stool with the "negative" plate under it (the stool had metal legs!)) He then disapeared ,came back and took the plate and i sat for 5 minutes wondering what to do. In the end i put my sock and shoe back on ,waited for a couple more minutes and left .As i went past the office he came out of( just a 6ft square room with a pc and monitor he probably forged whatever you need to be to take xrays?) he was nowhere to be seen ! I left! On returning 2 weeks later to get the results and progress finding out the problem the Dr asked if i actually had had the xray! I related the above he sighed and i left with a script for nothing as i was already taking the max dose of painkiller anyway total waste of time for Dr and myself and son who ferried me there and back the only positive thing i didnt catch covid doing it!

Luckily i can send via email weekly blood pressure results ,fasting glucose results ,sats etc so no need to risk going to get those taken ,bloody hospitals are full of sick people even the victorians knew to seperate sick people from broken people i now they all go through the same door! Go in with a broken leg come out with leprosy or TB!

Edited by chesters1

• 4 weeks later...