OK I'm scared.

*Ant*

On 7/25/2021 at 9:03 PM, *Ant* said:

Thank you both, it's much appreciated. :)

Martin, the inhaler they have given me is called Incruse Ellipta, "Umeclidinium" or so it says. 

Obviously COPD isn't great, but it sure is better than lung cancer. I'm still quite angry that two doctors told me I had lung cancer, it wasn't a "might have cancer", it was I "do" have cancer. The onocologist even told me it had spread to the gland that is between my lungs, that surgery wasn't an option and also that he couldn't confirm I had 6 months left to live. 

The anguish they have not only put me through but also my mum, kids and partner has been horrendous. And not once have I had an apology or explanation. 

You could put these points to the "Care Quality Commission" (CQC) & at least have these 3 Pillocks on the carpet (not to mention to them, you're considering taking Legal Advice/Action!!)

Most Solicitors do a Free half hour surgery after teatime & a no win no Fee deal.

OK, you're so glad they got it wrong - the fact remains, they told you that you were good as dead with their mis diagnosis & all the stress that goes with it to you & your family!!

Medical Negligence?? 

Medical Incompetence - For Certain IMO

Edited by Martin56
  • Thanks 1

Fishin' - "Best Fun Ya' can 'ave wi' Ya' Clothes On"!!

• 4 weeks later...