Thursday's elections

Ken L

17 hours ago, Ken L said:

Nope, you got that wrong Ken it has to be the episode where they meet clod in that famous dark alleyway so avoided by Whitby residents, where clod ends the conversation by saying “Thanks very much, me ol' shivering mateys! Now, how much do you charge for a good hard shag?” 

"My imaginary friend doesn't like your imaginary friend is no basis for armed conflict...."

3 minutes ago, Huge_Vitae said:

Nope, you got that wrong Ken it has to be the episode where they meet clod in that famous dark alleyway so avoided by Whitby residents, where clod ends the conversation by saying “Thanks very much, me ol' shivering mateys! Now, how much do you charge for a good hard shag?” 

I was actually looking for that one but no luck.

He's getting more like Mad Gerald every day though.

Or maybe...

Species caught in 2020: Barbel. European Eel. Bleak. Perch. Pike.

Species caught in 2019: Pike. Bream. Tench. Chub. Common Carp. European Eel. Barbel. Bleak. Dace.

Species caught in 2018: Perch. Bream. Rainbow Trout. Brown Trout. Chub. Roach. Carp. European Eel.

Species caught in 2017: Siamese carp. Striped catfish. Rohu. Mekong catfish. Amazon red tail catfish. Arapaima. Black Minnow Shark. Perch. Chub. Brown Trout. Pike. Bream. Roach. Rudd. Bleak. Common Carp.

Species caught in 2016: Siamese carp. Jullien's golden carp. Striped catfish. Mekong catfish. Amazon red tail catfish. Arapaima. Alligator gar. Rohu. Black Minnow Shark. Roach, Bream, Perch, Ballan Wrasse. Rudd. Common Carp. Pike. Zander. Chub. Bleak.

Species caught in 2015: Brown Trout. Roach. Bream. Terrapin. Eel. Barbel. Pike. Chub.

On 5/8/2021 at 9:34 PM, Ken L said:

"what Boris Johnson has done has costs businesses millions , now you can bury your head in the sand that’s your choice I will just stick to the facts and reality , now I have just arrived back home after refuelling my vessel at the new inflatable diesel prices for my trips tommorow and next week ."

Isn't that what you were saying?

It's hard to follow your meaning due to your utterly impenetrable grammar.

What has  Boris Johnson done to cost business millions ? seriously it’s Billions !!!! The fishing industry alone  is millions  and millions lost but don’t worry brexsick Britain is doing just fine in your delusional fantasy and all those cracking trade deals ?

And if Scotland goes independent the Union Jack flag   the one Johnson keeps   behind him GONE !!!!! Will you proud of that  Ken Great Britain then little England thank you brexit for **** all .

Brexsick cannot hide behind covid forever ?

From a haulier just yesterday not more good brexsick news  :bigemo_harabe_net-163:.

Paul Day, the managing director of Turners Soham Ltd, a major trucking company with 2,300 lorries in Cambridgeshire whose driver workforce is made up of approximately 40 per cent eastern Europeans, said cracks were already starting to show. 

“Within three months, goods won’t get delivered. In fact, it’s already happening, there are already loads that are not being covered now,” he said, mentioning one major retailer and a large construction materials supplier that had failed to cover 30 loads last week

Rod McKenzie, managing director of policy and public affairs at the Road Haulage Association, said the industry was now facing a perfect storm. “To the public as opposed to the industry this is something of a quiet storm but it could soon turn into a hurricane with shortages evident, escalating stress and tension among suppliers and hauliers,” he said

Edited by big_cod

http://sea-otter2.co.uk/

Probably Whitby's most consistent charterboat

Untitled-1.jpg

5 hours ago, Huge_Vitae said:

Hey up Sphugh  **** for brains  is that you in the video I think it is !!?stupid ,stupid , stupid :bigemo_harabe_net-163:all the gear and no  idea in your tiny little world in the Isle of shite ? 

https://mobile.twitter.com/ukdemockery/status/988103820583559168

Edited by big_cod

Untitled-1.jpg

Round and round the troll goes

Believe NOTHING anyones says or writes unless you witness it yourself and even then your eyes can deceive you

None of this "the enemy of my enemy is my friend" crap it just means i have at least two enemies!

There is only one opinion i listen to ,its mine and its ALWAYS right even when its wrong

Its far easier to curse the darkness than light one candle

Mathew 4:19

Grangers law : anything i say will  turn out the opposite or not happen at all!

Life insurance? you wont enjoy a penny!

"To compel a man to furnish contributions of money for the propagation of opinions which he disbelieves and abhors, is sinful and tyrannical." Thomas Jefferson

4 hours ago, big_cod said:

What has  Boris Johnson done to cost business millions ? seriously it’s Billions !!!! The fishing industry alone  is millions  and millions lost but don’t worry brexsick Britain is doing just fine in your delusional fantasy and all those cracking trade deals ?

And if Scotland goes independent the Union Jack flag   the one Johnson keeps   behind him GONE !!!!! Will you proud of that  Ken Great Britain then little England thank you brexit for **** all .

Brexsick cannot hide behind covid forever ?

From a haulier just yesterday not more good brexsick news  :bigemo_harabe_net-163:.

Paul Day, the managing director of Turners Soham Ltd, a major trucking company with 2,300 lorries in Cambridgeshire whose driver workforce is made up of approximately 40 per cent eastern Europeans, said cracks were already starting to show. 

“Within three months, goods won’t get delivered. In fact, it’s already happening, there are already loads that are not being covered now,” he said, mentioning one major retailer and a large construction materials supplier that had failed to cover 30 loads last week

Rod McKenzie, managing director of policy and public affairs at the Road Haulage Association, said the industry was now facing a perfect storm. “To the public as opposed to the industry this is something of a quiet storm but it could soon turn into a hurricane with shortages evident, escalating stress and tension among suppliers and hauliers,” he said

You are now so completely deranged that you respond with anger and derision when I quote your own post back at you in order to answer a question.

Seriously Paul. YOU NEED HELP.

Species caught in 2019: Pike. Bream. Tench. Chub. Common Carp. European Eel. Barbel. Bleak. Dace.

Species caught in 2018: Perch. Bream. Rainbow Trout. Brown Trout. Chub. Roach. Carp. European Eel.

Species caught in 2017: Siamese carp. Striped catfish. Rohu. Mekong catfish. Amazon red tail catfish. Arapaima. Black Minnow Shark. Perch. Chub. Brown Trout. Pike. Bream. Roach. Rudd. Bleak. Common Carp.

Species caught in 2016: Siamese carp. Jullien's golden carp. Striped catfish. Mekong catfish. Amazon red tail catfish. Arapaima. Alligator gar. Rohu. Black Minnow Shark. Roach, Bream, Perch, Ballan Wrasse. Rudd. Common Carp. Pike. Zander. Chub. Bleak.

Species caught in 2015: Brown Trout. Roach. Bream. Terrapin. Eel. Barbel. Pike. Chub.

Blinded by hate so much so anyone who posts anything after him is the enemy ,if their post isnt apposing his he will use his own believing that is ! Poor poor cod 

Edited by chesters1

Believe NOTHING anyones says or writes unless you witness it yourself and even then your eyes can deceive you

None of this "the enemy of my enemy is my friend" crap it just means i have at least two enemies!

There is only one opinion i listen to ,its mine and its ALWAYS right even when its wrong

Its far easier to curse the darkness than light one candle

Mathew 4:19

Grangers law : anything i say will  turn out the opposite or not happen at all!

Life insurance? you wont enjoy a penny!

"To compel a man to furnish contributions of money for the propagation of opinions which he disbelieves and abhors, is sinful and tyrannical." Thomas Jefferson

8 hours ago, Ken L said:

You are now so completely deranged that you respond with anger and derision when I quote your own post back at you in order to answer a question.

Seriously Paul. YOU NEED HELP.

Two of your pals  here dumber and dumber .

Untitled-1.jpg

With regard to the hospital, it doesn't take much investigation to find articles from the time, such as this from the BBC. You will note that "Campaigners had run an eight-year battle to save the unit". Which government do you suppose was in power to make that decision?

Cleveland Police did indeed decide to "mothball" the Hartlepool custody suite in 2018 (not 2017) and take arrested people to Middlesbrough instead. This is not a decision that was taken by central government. It is a decision that would ultimately be signed off by the Cleveland Police and Crime Commissioner, who was Barry Coppinger of the Labour Party, between 2012 and his resignation in 2020.

Your video seems to skip to your rather self-important (and very poorly informed) hero waffling from thee on in, so I really can't be arsed to watch any more.

11 minutes ago, Ken L said:

With regard to the hospital, it doesn't take much investigation to find articles from the time, such as this from the BBC. You will note that "Campaigners had run an eight-year battle to save the unit". Which government do you suppose was in power to make that decision?

Cleveland Police did indeed decide to "mothball" the Hartlepool custody suite in 2018 (not 2017) and take arrested people to Middlesbrough instead. This is not a decision that was taken by central government. It is a decision that would ultimately be signed off by the Cleveland Police and Crime Commissioner, who was Barry Coppinger of the Labour Party, between 2012 and his resignation in 2020.

Your video seems to skip to your rather self-important (and very poorly informed) hero waffling from thee on in, so I really can't be arsed to watch any more.

Didn’t the tory government  not slash police budgets,  our local law courts have  also closed due to tory cuts and anybody arrested here in Whitby now have to travel to Scarborough as the local police station is closed on a night all due to tory cuts . Not a party on law and order what so ever and they also cut 20,000 police in 2010 there record on law and order is utterly appalling.

Edited by big_cod

Untitled-1.jpg