Just thought i'd drop this here...

*Ant*

1 hour ago, Ken L said:

They've been spinning the lie that the existence of these gangs are some sort of far right conspiracy for so long that nothing will convince them otherwise.

Show them the data, and they will respond by saying that "most rapists are white", which is both true (as you would expect in an 87% white country) and a total deflection, because nobody is talking about "all rapists" - we are talking specifically about organised gangs of men who target and abuse girls in a specific way.

Those groups are overwhelmingly from a specific background, they do account for a very high proportion of such cases, despite being less than 2% of the population, and by their own admission, they are motivated to do what they do based on specific racial, religious and cultural characteristics of their victims, and the way that they perceive the worth of the girls involved as a result - the literal definition of a hate crime.

What's shocks me more than anything is that councillors, social workers, police, the CPS, MPs and even Home Secretaries and the current leader of the Labour Party sat on this and did nothing because they were afraid of being called silly names. 

Those "people" should be flayed alive alongside the rapists!

One thing we will always agree on. I don't see this as a left right issue myself. Criminals should be prosecuted to the full extent under the law irrespective of race, colour or creed.

• Like 1

The problem isn't what people don't know, it's what they know that just ain't so.
Vaut mieux ne rien dire et passer pour un con que de parler et prouver que t'en est un!
Mi, ch’fais toudis à m’mote

41 minutes ago, Ken L said:

They've been spinning the lie that the existence of these gangs are some sort of far right conspiracy for so long that nothing will convince them otherwise.

Show them the data, and they will respond by saying that "most rapists are white", which is both true (as you would expect in an 87% white country) and a total deflection, because nobody is talking about "all rapists" - we are talking specifically about organised gangs of men who target and abuse girls in a specific way.

Those groups are overwhelmingly from a specific background, they do account for a very high proportion of such cases, despite being less than 2% of the population, and by their own admission, they are motivated to do what they do based on specific racial, religious and cultural characteristics of their victims, and the way that they perceive the worth of the girls involved as a result - the literal definition of a hate crime.

What's shocks me more than anything is that councillors, social workers, police, the CPS, MPs and even Home Secretaries and the current leader of the Labour Party sat on this and did nothing because they were afraid of being called silly names. 

Those "people" should be flayed alive alongside the rapists!

I couldn't agree with you more Ken. Although one is not allowed to say such things in the society that has been moulded in a certain way. 

Eat right, stay fit, die anyway.

1 hour ago, *Ant* said:

I couldn't agree with you more Ken. Although one is not allowed to say such things in the society that has been moulded in a certain way. 

I say them. I am not afraid to call a spade a spade.

• Like 1

The problem isn't what people don't know, it's what they know that just ain't so.
Vaut mieux ne rien dire et passer pour un con que de parler et prouver que t'en est un!
Mi, ch’fais toudis à m’mote

Go shout that in brixton lol i was going to post a video of a black standing up (on a train?) When someone said stand up Spade but i cannot find a vid .From the Maltese Falcon i think

My spade is called root Assasin

Edited by chesters1

Believe NOTHING anyones says or writes unless you witness it yourself and even then your eyes can deceive you

None of this "the enemy of my enemy is my friend" crap it just means i have at least two enemies!

There is only one opinion i listen to ,its mine and its ALWAYS right even when its wrong

Its far easier to curse the darkness than light one candle

Mathew 4:19

Grangers law : anything i say will  turn out the opposite or not happen at all!

Life insurance? you wont enjoy a penny!

"To compel a man to furnish contributions of money for the propagation of opinions which he disbelieves and abhors, is sinful and tyrannical." Thomas Jefferson

Well thats lucky ,we now have the perfect chap to sort out these problems Radovan Karadzic is here to do the job the government cannot! Impeccable credentials unlike most .?

Believe NOTHING anyones says or writes unless you witness it yourself and even then your eyes can deceive you

None of this "the enemy of my enemy is my friend" crap it just means i have at least two enemies!

There is only one opinion i listen to ,its mine and its ALWAYS right even when its wrong

Its far easier to curse the darkness than light one candle

Mathew 4:19

Grangers law : anything i say will  turn out the opposite or not happen at all!

Life insurance? you wont enjoy a penny!

"To compel a man to furnish contributions of money for the propagation of opinions which he disbelieves and abhors, is sinful and tyrannical." Thomas Jefferson