"Alex Jones Returns"

*Ant*

I've been watching the Joe Rogan Eeperience podcasts lately, and he has some interesting guests. I know Alex Jones is THE crazy conspiracy theorist, but I remember listening to his theories after 9/11 and I thought he put forward questions that needed answers. But geez' 20yrs on and the guy has reached a whole new level, he's bat sh*t crazy, the guy has totally lost his mind! :doh::D

Edited by *Ant*

Eat right, stay fit, die anyway.

Trouble is that, like David Icke, there's lots of waffle and in among the waffle, there is a lot of stuff that's true.

I'll try to have a proper listen latter, but right in the opening couple of minutes, he referenced:

The Syphilis Study at Tuskegee.

He then appears to be talking about the Planned Parenthood Federation of America handling fetuses in a way that would yield intact tissue for sale to medical research companies - with one official tissue procurement company admitting that infants were either born alive or showed signs of life, such as a beating heart, after leaving the mother during abortions. He then conflates that a little with Virginia's Democratic Governor Ralph Northam defending a proposed bill that would have allowed abortion up until full term, including birth.

Video

Both Jones and Icke still have channels on Bitchute, Rumble etc.

Species caught in 2020: Barbel. European Eel. Bleak. Perch. Pike.

Species caught in 2019: Pike. Bream. Tench. Chub. Common Carp. European Eel. Barbel. Bleak. Dace.

Species caught in 2018: Perch. Bream. Rainbow Trout. Brown Trout. Chub. Roach. Carp. European Eel.

Species caught in 2017: Siamese carp. Striped catfish. Rohu. Mekong catfish. Amazon red tail catfish. Arapaima. Black Minnow Shark. Perch. Chub. Brown Trout. Pike. Bream. Roach. Rudd. Bleak. Common Carp.

Species caught in 2016: Siamese carp. Jullien's golden carp. Striped catfish. Mekong catfish. Amazon red tail catfish. Arapaima. Alligator gar. Rohu. Black Minnow Shark. Roach, Bream, Perch, Ballan Wrasse. Rudd. Common Carp. Pike. Zander. Chub. Bleak.

Species caught in 2015: Brown Trout. Roach. Bream. Terrapin. Eel. Barbel. Pike. Chub.

Things that sound mad could be true

Statement : we are all aliens  or we were from some other world could be true if the theory life on the planet could have been kickstarted with bacteria on some meteorite or perhaps the  ALH-77005 meteorite,in this case fossilised but its possible living bacteria could survive after all we freeze virus and bacteria in nitrogen to preserve them (hense covid has no bother surviving the cold ) it would also give credence to the loony cult that states we all came from somewhere else ! How silly we would look with  Scientologists saying we told you so!

Lots of things are loony and calling people loony is a great way of hiding they aint as loony as you think and a great deal of what they say could be true but some dont want it out there!

People especially charlatans will always be popular ,even people proved to be charletans will still have followers you only have to look at popoff hes got more money and followers than he did before he was caught ! People foolish enough not to see through him will always be there ,thats the trouble believing what people say it gives them power over you so best not to imho

"Scientists" are a clever bunch ,the more they predict what will happen in the future the more they get away with their lies ,you cant sack the bastards after they have died when their lies are exposed as nonsense

Edited by chesters1

Believe NOTHING anyones says or writes unless you witness it yourself and even then your eyes can deceive you

None of this "the enemy of my enemy is my friend" crap it just means i have at least two enemies!

There is only one opinion i listen to ,its mine and its ALWAYS right even when its wrong

Its far easier to curse the darkness than light one candle

Mathew 4:19

Grangers law : anything i say will  turn out the opposite or not happen at all!

Life insurance? you wont enjoy a penny!

"To compel a man to furnish contributions of money for the propagation of opinions which he disbelieves and abhors, is sinful and tyrannical." Thomas Jefferson

Here's one of Alex's whack conspiracy theories from May 2020.

https://www.bitchute.com/video/qenHxz0L83Db/

Species caught in 2019: Pike. Bream. Tench. Chub. Common Carp. European Eel. Barbel. Bleak. Dace.

Species caught in 2018: Perch. Bream. Rainbow Trout. Brown Trout. Chub. Roach. Carp. European Eel.

Species caught in 2017: Siamese carp. Striped catfish. Rohu. Mekong catfish. Amazon red tail catfish. Arapaima. Black Minnow Shark. Perch. Chub. Brown Trout. Pike. Bream. Roach. Rudd. Bleak. Common Carp.

Species caught in 2016: Siamese carp. Jullien's golden carp. Striped catfish. Mekong catfish. Amazon red tail catfish. Arapaima. Alligator gar. Rohu. Black Minnow Shark. Roach, Bream, Perch, Ballan Wrasse. Rudd. Common Carp. Pike. Zander. Chub. Bleak.

Species caught in 2015: Brown Trout. Roach. Bream. Terrapin. Eel. Barbel. Pike. Chub.

Hes the Info wars guy? (The link partly worked) AH i see yes lots of theories but presented in the wrong way ,i expect rather than the "crazy" theories he gets banned for getting near the real ones lol

Believe NOTHING anyones says or writes unless you witness it yourself and even then your eyes can deceive you

None of this "the enemy of my enemy is my friend" crap it just means i have at least two enemies!

There is only one opinion i listen to ,its mine and its ALWAYS right even when its wrong

Its far easier to curse the darkness than light one candle

Mathew 4:19

Grangers law : anything i say will  turn out the opposite or not happen at all!

Life insurance? you wont enjoy a penny!

"To compel a man to furnish contributions of money for the propagation of opinions which he disbelieves and abhors, is sinful and tyrannical." Thomas Jefferson

Again, as with Icke, I always wondered whether there's some kind of code that tells followers that the "theories" are real or complete nonsense.

We are however, about to hit the mother load of conspiracy fodder. The Pentagon is about to release its UFO report.