Pentagon UFO Report.

Ken L

I've just finished Ross Coulthart's book "In Plain Sight". Now I wouldn't say i'm a 100% believer of UFO's/UAP'S/Alien Visitations, rather I believe in the possibility and have had a keen interest in the subject since reading my fathers books on the subject in my early teens. I've read countless books, some credible and some that make you come away thinking the author is just a delusional krank. 

Anyone who has a smidgen of interest in this subject should read this Ross Coulthart's book, it jumps right to the top of my list of credible and astonishing reads, it really is a game changer on the subject in my view. Yes I'm still not a 100% believer, and doubt I will be unless it is officially acknowledged with irrefutable evidence, but i'm now 99.9% sure this is real. 

Amazing book!

Eat right, stay fit, die anyway.

Why read a book? ,go outside...... look up if you see something moving and you dont know what it is its a UFO ! Why the mystery about something so simple to understand ?

U : unidentified (you dont know what it is)

F : flying (its not walking  on the ground or sailing on the sea)

O : object (basically anything )

Simples

If you want to become a professional UFO spotter buy a 100k digital camera from the 90's ,rub vaseline on the lens , then spend ten minutes waving it about in the general direction of something flying and write something about what you hope you saw in the national enquirer or daily sport

If you want to be a historian base your work on unproven unverified hearsay from other older historians who did the same and so on down the line hoping the oldest source wrote their version of what you hope was reality within a few hundred years of what your writing about

If you want to be an archeaologist buy a trowel and wide wellies to 'accidentally ' drop nice things into and say everything under 6" is a votive offering and any line of 3 or more stones is a roman temple ,if your lucky and live a very very long time one day you could be right!

There is a difference in the three ,the first will be scrutinised and probably ridiculed the second cannot be ridiculed as the ridiculee will only have the same hearsay to go on and both will be paid a lifetimes job regurgitating it and the last wont be questioned as they are a tight bunch covering each others backs because you wont employ basically gardeners with tiny trowels so keep quiet and just agree hoping you get funding for another year of scraping or get extra funding stopping a well needed hospital being built for years insisting "votive' objects and romal 'temples' could be under the proposed site

Edited by chesters1
  • Haha 1

Believe NOTHING anyones says or writes unless you witness it yourself and even then your eyes can deceive you

None of this "the enemy of my enemy is my friend" crap it just means i have at least two enemies!

There is only one opinion i listen to ,its mine and its ALWAYS right even when its wrong

Its far easier to curse the darkness than light one candle

Mathew 4:19

Grangers law : anything i say will  turn out the opposite or not happen at all!

Life insurance? you wont enjoy a penny!

"To compel a man to furnish contributions of money for the propagation of opinions which he disbelieves and abhors, is sinful and tyrannical." Thomas Jefferson

When I was a naval meteorologist back in the late 70s when I was working in the MET office at the RNAS Culdrose airfield next to Helston in Cornwall; we had a laser light which when we shone it up in the sky during the night we could work out the height of the cloudbase by working out the angles.

Whenever we used it at night we used to get people phoning up the airfield reporting UFOs in the sky as they could see a bright disc shaped spacecraft whizzing across the sky at high speed and then suddenly changing direction and zooming away at an speed. Of course it was just us with our cloud base laser light trying to record the cloud base.

NB: We didn’t use it very often as we could only use it when there were no aircraft in the sky.

Keith

Edited by BoldBear

Happiness is Fish shaped (it used to be woman shaped but the wife is getting on a bit now)

2 hours ago, chesters1 said:

Why read a book? 

I read lots, most of my spare time is spent reading, either a book or online. 

I'll let you in to a little secret, a taboo subject. But what the hell, I class you as an online friend Dave, albeit a tad quirky friend. :D But that's a good thing. 

I have schizophrenia, was diagnosed with it in my early 20's, but from what i've learnt over the last 30yrs i'd say I started showing signs of it around the age of 10/11.

What helps me personally, better than any medication, is to immerse myself in a good book and block out what's going on around me. 

So that's why I read books, lots of books. lol

• Thanks 2

Just dont believe a word in them and you will be fine 😉

Believe NOTHING anyones says or writes unless you witness it yourself and even then your eyes can deceive you

None of this "the enemy of my enemy is my friend" crap it just means i have at least two enemies!

There is only one opinion i listen to ,its mine and its ALWAYS right even when its wrong

"To compel a man to furnish contributions of money for the propagation of opinions which he disbelieves and abhors, is sinful and tyrannical." Thomas Jefferson

6 hours ago, chesters1 said:

Just dont believe a word in them and you will be fine 😉

The trouble is that if aliens landed in my garden I still couldn't be 100% it wasn't a hallucination. :D

Plenty appearing on the beaches of kent at the moment thats almost factual, i havn't seen them myself but i have seen their predecessors so probably almost nearly factual enough for me to believe it is one ofcourse its 50/50 to be safe ,they maybe they may not be 

50/50 is great ,it means you cannot be scorned for saying x is true nor scorned for saying its not ,two many people look stupid saying its definately one or the other 😀 And idiots look really stupid basing their beliefs on others beliefs ,if you cannot trust your own eyes dont trust anyone elses ,......ever!

I dont read books anymore ,not against books but i pick (i do on tv aswell) 'true life' drama annoys me because its so easy to pick holes in it ,and historical books are solely based on opinion or hearsay ,safe with sci-fi  though it may not be true now but you can never say it wont be in the future so pick proof lol

Watched a docu on the book Papillon this morning ,turns out its mostly lies or based on other peoples tales which maybe lies themselves 🙄

Its 50/50 in 30 years time the docu will be exposed as lies lol

Edited by chesters1
  • Haha 1