MACKERAL KENT AREA ??

predator1

Hiya, Welcome to AN ....cant help you with any info, but, there are Mackeral a plenty up the west coast of Scotland...we had nearly 4 dozen in about 20 mins at the weekend....I think that there are plenty peeler about too, as we have some booked for our trip to Lymington this weekend. The tackle shop did say that they werent a problem at all.... :D .

In sleep every dog dreams of food,and I, a fisherman,dream of fish..

Theocritis..

For Fantastic rods,and rebuilds. http://www.alba-rods.co.uk/

Welcome Predator,

Plenty Peeler Crab around North Kent at the moment, but you better hurry they will not be around long.

Tony

After a certain age, if you don't wake up aching in every joint, you are probably dead.

Chesil BEAch - Simply alive with them - They are jumping out of the water to get to tackle box!!

BassMan - The holder of Possibly Very Good Catches - Luv to fish from Yaks!!!!

Guest jay_con

Apparently they have been at Whitby for 2 weeks now. That is rediculously early. 25 years ago we hardly ever got them before July. Now they have turned up in may.

Not sure there will be many left after that scottish guy nailed em all.