SFSA Member

"Time is never wasted

When your wasted all the time

Nil Desperandum

• Replies 30
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Thats what Dads are for, to take their kids fishing.

BASS MEMBER

IGFA Member.

Supporting ethical angling practices and wise use and conservation of fishery resources!

SACN Member.

NFSA Member.

Getting confused by politics!

MY LIST IS LONGER THAN YOURS!

Took my lad a while back He had to tell me to calm down,thought I was getting too exited

Someone once said to me "Dont worry It could be worse." So I didn't, and It was!

انا آكل كل الفطائر

I made a vow today, to never again argue with an Idiot they have more expieriance at it than I so I always seem to lose!

Well done Blindog,bring them on young. Pleased the SNATCHER lure done the trick for you. Need any more drop me a line

Fishing digs on the Mull of Galloway - recommend

HERE

babyforavatar.jpg

Me when I had hair

Beer is proof that God loves us and wants us to be happy

I have been having conversations with the local fishing shop about them using bio- degradeable plastic bags. This followed on from the fact that the paper ones, of sufficient thickness for bait etc, are too expensive.

What this wont help with is the attitude of some people towards littering fishing marks, and the environment in general. It is also not of much help with bait packets etc.

Maybe if someone has a good contact with Ammo, or one of the other major producers, we may be able to make some progress.

While I continue to try and clear the marks I go to, I really do despair sometimes.

B.A.S.S. member

quote:

Originally posted by 101_North:

Question is does anyone know a way to get through to these idiots without suffering a tirade of verbal abuse? [/QB]

Hiding 20m away with a air-rifle could help demon But you might get arrested

Know what you mean tho

Me and the Mrs went for a walk last Friday evening to a lovley beach in our area - Got there about 9:00 and the beach was still quite busy - Problem I had was there where two groups of "Youngish" people (about 17-20 I suppose) having a BBQ and a good laugh.... but by the time we came to leave they had packed up and left all rubbish and disposable bbq on the sand with the water now washing over it and taking it all out to sea !! Main issue I had is that our the local camp site had put 4 wheely bins 10m from where they were sat - and they were empty!!

Make you mad and wish you had an air-rifle!!

We run a fishing group throughout the summer at a local trout fishery, its sponsered by the CAA, if we want to project our sport in the eyes of the general public we all need to put something back. I,m sure if we put our minds to it, approached tackle companies or fisheries we could run various fishing related groups throughout the country. All it takes is alittle effortand a lot of enthusiasm.

There's been a big issue at Instow beach, North Devon with kids getting sever cuts from broken glass buried in the sand. The last one was rushed to hospital.

Say anything to anybody about the litter problem and it's alway some one else who left it before hand.