R.I.P nan

basshead07

Hi all,

Im not sure whether i have mentioned her before but my nan was the most loving person in the world if there was a worm on the floor she would move it, if there was snails in her garden she would put them all in bags and take them to the forest and througout her life she had 4 dogs. she would come down to the local fishing lake in thundering conditions in winter and in boiling hot temperatures in summer to bring me over a bacon and egg roll and a drink to keep me going. she witnessed my first carp and inspired me every time i went fishing and to top all that off she got married 2 days before she died. she died off liver and asophagus cancer after a 4 year long battle . she was a wonderfull person and will be greatly missed by all who knew her. born 13.4.1940 died 7.4.2008. R.I.P nan

Thank you for reading

Jay

dont be too dissapointed when you dont catch a fish after its not called catching its called fishing! :D

Guest Jan V

sorry to hear about your loss, Jay. I never knew any of my grandparents, but had I, I would have wanted them to be like your 'Nan'

Hi all,

Im not sure whether i have mentioned her before but my nan was the most loving person in the world if there was a worm on the floor she would move it, if there was snails in her garden she would put them all in bags and take them to the forest and througout her life she had 4 dogs. she would come down to the local fishing lake in thundering conditions in winter and in boiling hot temperatures in summer to bring me over a bacon and egg roll and a drink to keep me going. she witnessed my first carp and inspired me every time i went fishing and to top all that off she got married 2 days before she died. she died off liver and asophagus cancer after a 4 year long battle . she was a wonderfull person and will be greatly missed by all who knew her. born 13.4.1940 died 7.4.2008. R.I.P nan

Thank you for reading

Jay

Sounds just like mine Jay...

Just the fact that you wrote the things you did about her,

and was kind enough to share them with your friends on the

forum... shows that she will be, forever in your heart... and I dare say guiding a few fish towards your bait

from her peg up in heaven.

I feel sure heaven is a warmer place, for the arrival ...

of her smile.... Sorry for your loss...

God Bless mate

Rob J

Palm Springs Ca.

Edited by Rob J

Show me someone who thinks they know everything...

I'll show you a fool...

Leave the area you fish... cleaner than it was before you got there !!!!

Sorry to hear about your loss mate. She sounded like a fantastic person.

All the best. It's never easy at first but it does get better with time.

Go and catch some crackers for her. :thumbs:

The best time to fish is when you have a chance.