sea sickness

wetman

• Replies 42
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Another tip... fish from a catamaran.. tis far more stable than a Mono hull so less chance of the dreaded hurling over the side.

Despite having many people that are prone to sea sickness on my boat over the years only 1 has every been sick and even then he was doing bloody well till someone gave him a toasted cheese sandwich

Davy

"Skate Anglers Have Bigger Tackle"

LOL - Davy, my favorite is a pork chop cooked in plenty of grease and given to the poor sufferer when it's still slightly warm but cool enough the grease has gone solid and whitish.

The sight of it usually does the job. :D

" My choices in life were either to be a piano player in a whore house or a politician. And to tell the truth, there's hardly any difference!" - Harry Truman, 33rd US President

Last time we had a thread like this, somebody emailed me to say that if you were a Scotsman you should lean over the side of the boat with a 10p piece in your mouth

You can figure out why yourselves :D

Anglers' Net Shopping Partners - Please Support Your Forum

CLICK HERE for all your Amazon purchases - books, photography equipment, DVD's and more!

CLICK HERE for Go Outdoors. HUGE discounts!

FOLLOW ANGLERS' NET ON TWITTER- CLICK HERE - @anglersnet

PLEASE 'LIKE' US ON FACEBOOK - CLICK HERE

Re Davy's Catamaran,

Having had the pleasure of fishing with him for two days late March'04, I can certainly vouch for it's stability. Normally after spending a day on-board a single hull boat, I suffer from land motion for the best part of the following night. No such problems after a Davy H trip. :)

And Davy, don't think it was your toasted cheese sarnie that got your victim over the side, the one you prepared for me was mega-scrumptious just set me up for a "bambi" burger later from Jean.

All the best,

"An amatuer built the Ark, professionals built the Titanic"

Best Regards

Cerberus

http://www.walton-sea-angling.co.uk

Despite having many people that are prone to sea sickness on my boat over the years only 1 has every been sick and even then he was doing bloody well till someone gave him a toasted cheese sandwich [/QB]

Who can you be talking about eh!!! :rolleyes: I've never been seasick in my life,just lucky I suppose.

PS,Happy Birthday Davy..... :D

In sleep every dog dreams of food,and I, a fisherman,dream of fish..

Theocritis..

For Fantastic rods,and rebuilds. http://www.alba-rods.co.uk/