Rubber Corn Failure

Pangolin

As many of you must have done, I bought my copy of IYCF and I was delighted to get the free rubber corn. I can now say that it has been a total failure for me this year! I even became so determined to catch on it that I got shoals of fish feeding voraciously on groundbait, taking every hookbait I could throw at them, then put the rubber corn on, and it went quiet. I've floatfished it, I've legered it, I've put it in cocktails with maggot and worm, but not a single bite has it registered. Has anyone else had more success?

You meet all kinds of animal on the riverbank.

Afraid I failed totally,wa snicely catching fish so i thought try the rubber stuff and zero nothing...all went quiet.

I also tried the rubber casters and caught one nice Roach but that was all.

Judy

nurse.gif

AKA Nurse Jugsy ( especially for newt)

Cod liver oil capsules. Super glue a couple to the hook and prick one to release the oil, magic.

Just like big golden casters. They could also be hair rigged I suppose

They will also stop the old knees creaking on a cold night.

Tight Lines,

Wearyone

it's done alright for me this summer too - I hair-rig it with a real piece....and I too have had some good roach on the rubber casters

"I like to keep a bottle of stimulant handy in case I see a snake, which I also keep handy."

- WC Fields