Look at this

Leon Roskilly

All letters saved Leon!! Will print and send this week. Only one prob. unable to find our local MEP address?? But will ask around and find It. UNLESS!! you know differently??

Chris

Chris Goddard

It is to be observed that 'angling' is the name given to fishing by people who can't fish.

If GOD had NOT meant us to go fishing, WHY did he give us arms then??

(If you can't help out someone in need then don't bother my old Dad always said! My grandma put it a LITTLE more, well different! It's like peeing yourself in a black pair of pants she said! It gives you a LOVELY warm feeling but no-one really notices!))

Chris Goddard:

All letters saved Leon!! Will print and send this week. Only one prob. unable to find our local MEP address?? But will ask around and find It. UNLESS!! you know differently??

Chris

Hi Chris,

Type in FAX your MP and these people will send them your fax, and will also tell you if it was deliverd

david

A word to the wise, generally Government, at least in the UK, treats mass produced letters less seriously than individually written ones so while this is good and certainly better than doing nothing at I suggest you personalise them a bit to show that you do care and youre not just some bloke off the street who signed a letter so he could get on with shopping quick!

Dan

There's a fine line between fishing and standing on the shore like an idiot!

Its nice here! http://www.twfcorfu.com

Chris Goddard:

Only one prob. unable to find our local MEP address?? But will ask around and find It. UNLESS!! you know differently??

Chris

Chris, try here :) :

http://wwwdb.europarl.eu.int/ep/owa/p_meps.entry

Tight Lines - Leon

ps there are links to this, and to finding your MP from the 'Useful Contacts' section of the SACN webpages.

RNLI Shoreline Member

Member of the Angling Trust

Thanks all! Found our Mr Seal!! Just do not remember voting for him?? Funny that!!

EEEEEEEEByeGumrrrrLeon!!! Lotsa stamps eh??;-)

Chris

Chris Goddard

It is to be observed that 'angling' is the name given to fishing by people who can't fish.

(If you can't help out someone in need then don't bother my old Dad always said! My grandma put it a LITTLE more, well different! It's like peeing yourself in a black pair of pants she said! It gives you a LOVELY warm feeling but no-one really notices!))

• 2 weeks later...

Started getting replies to my missives now and the one from the Scottish Lady (Can't find the damn letter!) has a bit of hope in It!

Keep flying the flag Leon!!

Chris

:)

Chris Goddard