Abu Garcia Hammer Spoons

msutton

msutton:

There is also a specific pattern which is dynamite on our local water.  I saw 30 fish come out in 2 ours including two over 20lb the other night.  I'm desperate to get one!  Thanks for the leads!

And what pattern is that then?

Growing old is inevitable but growing up is optional

http://www.bass-online.co.uk/

• 2 weeks later...

The pattern is a sort of brown orange and flourescent yellow.

Oh, and my mate just had a very large fish out of our local water with one of them. He says it's possibly a 30 but I'm waiting to see the pics and do a size comparison on one.

Off to the pub now for the gossip!

Oh and Peter, thanks for the site link but they don't have the pattern. It's so frustrating!!! I think it must be an older colour scheme.

I might contact Abu directly about obtaining some. Time is running out though because plugs will be the best lunch soon....

:/

msutton:

The pattern is a sort of brown orange and flourescent yellow.

Ah yes I know the pattern you are after I think I got one in my lure box.

You will have a job to contact them as I tried to do this some years ago when I wanted quite a few different sets of lures. Abu do not do deals in public, only in the tackle trade.

Growing old is inevitable but growing up is optional

http://www.bass-online.co.uk/