Thank **** For That!

Elton

Our American cousins go to the polls today. Hopefully, he says very nervously, that means we'll get about a week's more coverage of this election and then we can get our own news back!

I can't believe how this BORING news item has dragged on for months! Yes, it's important on a global scale, but they milked it to the extreme over here. When it comes to our own elections, we have nowhere near as much media coverage!

May the best man win...and then shut up for four years.

Anglers' Net Shopping Partners - Please Support Your Forum

CLICK HERE for all your Amazon purchases - books, photography equipment, DVD's and more!

CLICK HERE for Go Outdoors. HUGE discounts!

FOLLOW ANGLERS' NET ON TWITTER- CLICK HERE - @anglersnet

PLEASE 'LIKE' US ON FACEBOOK - CLICK HERE

Our American cousins go to the polls today. Hopefully, he says very nervously, that means we'll get about a week's more coverage of this election and then we can get our own news back!

I can't believe how this BORING news item has dragged on for months! Yes, it's important on a global scale, but they milked it to the extreme over here. When it comes to our own elections, we have nowhere near as much media coverage!

Yeah, we have the same thing here and also more of the same when you guys are having an election. To be honest we have more than enough of our own when we are having an election!

Politicians are not responsible for a country's rise to greatness; The people are.

The people are not responsible for a country's fall to mediocrity; the politicians are.

Good job Wossy and co did what they did then or NO news at all????

Chris Goddard

It is to be observed that 'angling' is the name given to fishing by people who can't fish.

If GOD had NOT meant us to go fishing, WHY did he give us arms then??

(If you can't help out someone in need then don't bother my old Dad always said! My grandma put it a LITTLE more, well different! It's like peeing yourself in a black pair of pants she said! It gives you a LOVELY warm feeling but no-one really notices!))

its been quite entertaining .since im off work at the moment i will watch as much as possible.another thing that i have noticed is so many news reporters from the uk are in america,good jolly for them.but is it necessary?considering they have access to satellite etc.

The salary of the chief executive of a large corporation is not a market award for achievement. It is frequently in the nature of a warm personal gesture by the individual to himself.

John Kenneth Galbraith

Amen to all that. You should see the tsunami of BS that we've been bombarded with over here. What a relief to see the end in sight.

Be good and you will be lonely.
~ Mark Twain

Don't speak too soon, Severus. Must be about time to start campaigning for the next one :D

Anglers' Net Shopping Partners - Please Support Your Forum

CLICK HERE for all your Amazon purchases - books, photography equipment, DVD's and more!

CLICK HERE for Go Outdoors. HUGE discounts!

FOLLOW ANGLERS' NET ON TWITTER- CLICK HERE - @anglersnet

PLEASE 'LIKE' US ON FACEBOOK - CLICK HERE

Amen to all that. You should see the tsunami of BS that we've been bombarded with over here. What a relief to see the end in sight.

that and the #&@#&% phone calls that keep coming through on our unlisted phone#. the major networks are covering nothing but the election. thank goodness for movies on DVD!!!!!!

Goes on for ever....but the climax is a tad exciting I suppose, look at what's on offer, a change in Foreign Policy from the Great Aggressor perhaps?

The first black President, a victory for the Dems looks nailed on....but perhaps the the Big White Lie just may be a factor, I hope not.

A simple question really, we've had MONTHS of coverage of this election. Why? What has another countries election got to do with us? I dont give a toss if they elect Obama, McCain or sodding Donald Duck!!!!I am totally and utterly fed up with the whole shooting match (bad choice of words) but what the heck

Just one big fish, PLEASE!!!!!!

A simple question really, we've had MONTHS of coverage of this election. Why? What has another countries election got to do with us? I dont give a toss if they elect Obama, McCain or sodding Donald Duck!!!!I am totally and utterly fed up with the whole shooting match (bad choice of words) but what the heck

yet thread after thread after thread has been started on AN discussing, criticizing and bashing the whole politcal arena.....