Barton Court Fish-in 13th March

Chris Plumb

The only maps I've seen are those which folk have printed from the website, it's not great but good enough to get you around. They'll be plenty of people there to point you in the right direction. The fishery limits are obvious so don't worry too much about straying into forbidden territory.

Hi Rusty glad to see the Wolves didnt eat you Then :lol:;) steve.

We are not putting it back it is a lump now put that curry down and go and get the scales

have I told you abouit the cruise control on my Volvo ,,,,,,,bla bla bla Barder rod has it come yet?? and don`t even start me on Chris Lythe :bleh::icecream:

• Replies 155
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Thank you both for the quick reply, might even take a light quivertip rod too then.

Dawn start eh? Let me see, 1hr 40 drive time (ish...Multimap), so presuming sunrise of 6:15 and first light/dawn twilight of 5:45, then 3:30 wake-up call should do the trick. :thumbs:

Thought of another Q: do they supply a printed map, or should I print out the one on their website?

Maps are usually left in the hut - I've got a dozen that I err - cough - will bring along with me in case there's none there.

C.

"Study to be quiet." ><((º> My Blog

Hi Rusty glad to see the Wolves didnt eat you Then :lol:;) steve.

Yet to meet one that can outrun me, but I've only met two and they were both on very strong leashes with two handlers each. Quite docile creatures provided you don't p*ss them off.

It's never a 'six', let's put it back

er, Could you bait 2 or 3 swims for me please Steve? :rolleyes:

That could be arranged Leon ;) but i would have to do it in stealth mode so Chris doesn't see which ones ;) ,live in the next village to Chris so desperately races down the A4 to beat Chris there face only to find Rusty already there :wallbash::wallbash:,looking forward to being able to put a few more faces to names and hopefully catching a few,Angly i will take some Pike gear to but they may well be busy doing something other than feeding but here is hoping eh! ,the only one i saw last time was munching on a trout i had just hooked :doh: Steve.

We are not putting it back it is a lump now put that curry down and go and get the scales

have I told you abouit the cruise control on my Volvo ,,,,,,,bla bla bla Barder rod has it come yet?? and don`t even start me on Chris Lythe :bleh::icecream:

Glad I spotted this thread again. Every year, I've said that I must get a bait apron for this kind of fishing, and never have. Today, I'm going to make amends :)

Anglers' Net Shopping Partners - Please Support Your Forum

CLICK HERE for all your Amazon purchases - books, photography equipment, DVD's and more!

CLICK HERE for Go Outdoors. HUGE discounts!

FOLLOW ANGLERS' NET ON TWITTER- CLICK HERE - @anglersnet

PLEASE 'LIKE' US ON FACEBOOK - CLICK HERE

To quote Blackadder, I have a plan so cunning you could stick a tail on it and call it a fox :D

I'm going a-piking :)

And those who were seen dancing were thought to be insane by those who could not hear the music

Glad I spotted this thread again. Every year, I've said that I must get a bait apron for this kind of fishing, and never have. Today, I'm going to make amends :)

Aye absolutely essential - I forgot mine on one trip this winter and realised how much I depended on it - in fact my left hand kept going to where it ought to have been looking for maggots that weren't there!!!

C.

"Study to be quiet." ><((º> My Blog

Aye absolutely essential - I forgot mine on one trip this winter and realised how much I depended on it - in fact my left hand kept going to where it ought to have been looking for maggots that weren't there!!!

C.

Any passers-by probably just assumed you had a 'personal' problem :D

Anglers' Net Shopping Partners - Please Support Your Forum

CLICK HERE for all your Amazon purchases - books, photography equipment, DVD's and more!

CLICK HERE for Go Outdoors. HUGE discounts!

FOLLOW ANGLERS' NET ON TWITTER- CLICK HERE - @anglersnet

PLEASE 'LIKE' US ON FACEBOOK - CLICK HERE