Barton Court Fish-in 13th March

Chris Plumb

Steve,

Good to meet you recently down at shaw, Nice looking 'pin you have!!!!

Good luck and have a great day at Barton.

I'm way down on the reserve list so wont be there.

Perhaps we'll meet up in the not too distant future....

Regards

Andy

• Replies 155
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Steve,

Good to meet you recently down at shaw, Nice looking 'pin you have!!!!

Good luck and have a great day at Barton.

I'm way down on the reserve list so wont be there.

Perhaps we'll meet up in the not too distant future....

Regards

Andy

Hi Andy i had a vacant moment and couldnt remember your name or username :huh: ,Yes the pin is great its a post prototype era version dontcha know :D ,Seasons running out now but may have to try to give myself a afternoon off next week .

Give me a shout next time you are going and will pop down if i can ,Blimey when i left thought i was going to mugged by schoolkids in the underpass and the girls sure didnt look like that when i went to school ,Sadly :D steve.

We are not putting it back it is a lump now put that curry down and go and get the scales

have I told you abouit the cruise control on my Volvo ,,,,,,,bla bla bla Barder rod has it come yet?? and don`t even start me on Chris Lythe :bleh::icecream:

So can we turn up early and just start fishing then Chris? No need to sign in as such?,Presume everyone is to park down by the fishing hut Steve.

Good luck everyone, I hope the pins are spinning as freely as the grayling will be biting. Catch some for me.

Is anyone going to try the fly?

"I want some repairs done to my cooker as it has backfired and burnt my knob off."

How many spare rods, reels, hooks, tins of corn etc do you want me to bring Elton? :D

Glad I read from the start of here. Probably would have forgotten corn.

No need to bring spare stuff for me, Leon. Just bring yourself a spare change of clothing in case I catch a pike :D

Is there a list of attendees? I know that Chris and his hat are going, along with me and Big Gay Nic (3DoorsDown). Leon makes five, so who are the other three?

Anglers' Net Shopping Partners - Please Support Your Forum

CLICK HERE for all your Amazon purchases - books, photography equipment, DVD's and more!

CLICK HERE for Go Outdoors. HUGE discounts!

FOLLOW ANGLERS' NET ON TWITTER- CLICK HERE - @anglersnet

PLEASE 'LIKE' US ON FACEBOOK - CLICK HERE

Me

Paulg

Anderoo

Elton + 1 (TBC)

Rusty

Steve Walker

Stephen Appleford

Leon

Angly

As I'm prone to a trapped sciatic nerve, small portable chair useful here?

Edit: Ooh, almost forgot, barbless hooks only?

Edited by Angly

Geoff

Glad I read from the start of here. Probably would have forgotten corn.

No need to bring spare stuff for me, Leon. Just bring yourself a spare change of clothing in case I catch a pike :D

Is there a list of attendees? I know that Chris and his hat are going, along with me and Big Gay Nic (3DoorsDown). Leon makes five, so who are the other three?

Tiddler Tamer made it in as a reserve when someone dropped out. (Chris - the cheque is in the post!)

Tiddler Tamer will undoubtedly be late and can be identified by his habit of wearing a bandana.

His normal habits include blanking or catching very small fish...

Normally to be seen long trotting an avon float on a fixed spool reel. Anyone up for giving me some tips on how to cast with my centrepin will be rewarded by a pint if we go to a pub afterwards.

Tiddler Tamer answers to the name of Mike.

See you on the banks of the Kennet...

Edited by tiddlertamer

He was an old man who fished alone in a skiff in the Gulf Stream and he had gone eighty-four days without taking a fish. (Hemingway - The old man and the sea)

As I'm prone to a trapped sciatic nerve, small portable chair useful here?

Edit: Ooh, almost forgot, barbless hooks only?

I never take a chair here - too much water to explore - though if you do suffere standing up all day then bring one.

And I don't think its barbless only - certainly not one of the rules listed on the website...

C.

"Study to be quiet." ><((º> My Blog

Lobs are a must too...

C.

Blimey. The squirrels like worms now, too?

Glad to hear about the barbed rule. I am not a fan of barbless.

Anglers' Net Shopping Partners - Please Support Your Forum

CLICK HERE for all your Amazon purchases - books, photography equipment, DVD's and more!

CLICK HERE for Go Outdoors. HUGE discounts!

FOLLOW ANGLERS' NET ON TWITTER- CLICK HERE - @anglersnet

PLEASE 'LIKE' US ON FACEBOOK - CLICK HERE

Glad to hear about the barbed rule. I am not a fan of barbless.

Might be worth a call to check that (no answer at the moment). I'm certain the lake fishing is barbless only, it's on a rules notice as you arrive. It might be the same for coarse fishing the river.

It's never a 'six', let's put it back