For you Lidl shoopers.....

A Norfolk Boy

Be warned. I'm happy with what I bought though.

Picked this up from another forum:

'went out of millford haven today tryed out new pirks from lidils got a big bite got fish to top of the water big bass o god is this my first double figure bass then it was gone split ring on the pirk had opened when i stop crying put new split rings on all the rest so if you had some of them have a good look at the split rings'

Change them now.

Thanks for the heads up, I picked up a few of these when they had them in but have yet to use them.

FearTheHands.gif

Knowing my luck if I were a buddhist I'd come back as myself ...

Thanks for that one...will check them out today...our Lidls have a two day angling sale starting on the 25th June..... :D:D More money spent I think.... :rolleyes:

In sleep every dog dreams of food,and I, a fisherman,dream of fish..

Theocritis..

For Fantastic rods,and rebuilds. http://www.alba-rods.co.uk/

too bad you have to catch fleas to buy the gear norrie, or at least you do in the edinburgh lidls :D:P

[ 18. June 2005, 12:27 PM: Message edited by: Happy Dude ]

Unbearable, isn't it? The suffering of strangers, the agony of friends. There is a secret song at the center of the world, and its sound is like razors through flesh.

WalkingPinhead.gif