SFSA A step in the right direction

Ian Burrett

Hi All

Check out http://www.fishscotland.co.uk/forum/topic....asp?TOPIC_ID=60

After an executive meeting the SFSA have declared their intention to start a new sub committee for the purpose of conservation issues, and I feel we should applaud them for this. They have also pledged support to the SACN. They will be relying on your support and the expertise that SACN can offer.

Ian

www.ssacn.org

www.tagsharks.com

www.onyermarks.co.uk

one small step for man one ....giant ..step for sea angling

good meeting and nice to see you davy.

working on my tasks ian will be in touch soon :)

Andrew

member of Save our Sharks

SOS

SACN member

it's the taking part that counts!

@==---¬--¬--¬------<(')))>< angling classics

suppose that says it all - have declared their intention to start a new sub committee for the purpose of conservation issues,: presume that sub-committee will then engage a committee to view the possibility of setting up a full time committee to oversee the need for committees to decide on which committees should look at certain issues raised by various committees.

Please ! If you want something to get done it is simple DO IT! Dont wait for committees (especially SFSA ones) I`ve been

waiting for them and their supporters to do

something for Scottish sea angling for the past 30

years. What have they done????????? set up committees (oh! and of course organised the odd all expenses paid jaunt overseas to discuss committees to oversee the existing committees).

Obviously I was not privvy to the particular meeting in question but I`ve seen, ordered and had the T shirt printed. If you believed what they said then sorry, you are living in poo poo land.

They will faff you about for months if not years, and at the end of it do sweet ~~~~ all.

Dont want to start aggro but the SFSA talks a load of bovine excrement and looks after one thing only, its`self.

Stan,

Something you have to realise "

Please ! If you want something to get done it is simple DO IT!

You should know fine well that if you/anyone has an issue it canty be tackled by one person, can it? Surely if there is a group all like minded and wanting the sanme things then they have a bigger voice/more authority than one single person wanting something changed.

i think it s fantastico!

Tight Lines

Shaun

Well done chaps. Anything I can do Andrew or Ian giz a bell

Fishing digs on the Mull of Galloway - recommend

HERE

babyforavatar.jpg

Me when I had hair

Beer is proof that God loves us and wants us to be happy

Guest NickInTheNorth

The thing is Stan that is precisely what is being done. But as the SFSA is a properly constituted body they must work through a committee structure. The people that are getting involved really do want to see something done and are going to DO IT.

Watch this space...

Spur hound & Nick in the North,

OK, I`ll give in to the general consensus but I have seen this for decades. Just because the SFSA appears and (I use the word advisably) to be the Governing body of sea angling in Scotland does not mean that another body, like AN cannot do their own thing. As you well know I am into fishing other than codling or pout but that is beside the point, I can enjoy a day fishing wrasse off the rocks or mullet in a harbour on float gear like anyone else. Why should the members of AN not get together and voice their opinions???? Wait for the main bodies and you will grow grey hair before anything constructive happens. (looking in a mirror I talk from experience on the grey hair)