Anglers Net Boat Trips - Electric Blue 2005

jabee

Well. What do you do,when your wife has broken a boats bass record? Exactly. So Dave (vagabond) went and broke it himself yesterday with a fish of 13lb 2oz. Never mind Norma, at least you caught your first tope! :D:D

Today I managed my best bass in 30yrs 10lb 2oz :) And I also got to catch a few tope.

It was nice to meet togs again. Even if he used my rod to catch himself a bass, then let me clean his fish. We all met Lid for the first time. Unfortunately the bass decided to stay away from him. I expect some pics will appear shortly.

But again, another wonderful AN trip.

I have to wait nearly 3 weeks for the next. I suppose its back to mowing the lawn.

We don`t use J`s anymore!!

• Replies 243
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Paul, Looking forward to the pics.John phoned me.... :D ..I take it you are the first home ???? The Black tape sounds like a good idea too.......and will see you soon mate.... Great news on your Bass too... :D

[ 07. August 2005, 10:41 PM: Message edited by: Norrie ]

In sleep every dog dreams of food,and I, a fisherman,dream of fish..

Theocritis..

For Fantastic rods,and rebuilds. http://www.alba-rods.co.uk/

Thanks all for a great trip! It was good to meet you all and I really enjoyed the day, despite the bass ignoring my baits! Looking forward to the next time.

Thanks also for helping a coarse fisherman get to grips with the techniques for boat fishing for bass and setting me up with tackle and of course lunch. Much appreciated.

[ 08. August 2005, 11:18 AM: Message edited by: Lid ]

Thanks for Saturday all, had a great day and only 'lost' 1/2 a sandwich!

Dave 'Vagabond's bass was awesome, Paul was an excellent ghillie / boat boy and John ever helpfull with the rigs and kit, Nice to meet Ken and Norma sure knows how to lay on a lunch.

My 'lost' probable V big blonde ray will stay with me for some time! (NB - if skipper says 'put on a 50LB trace - some big rays are about', do as he says else you might lose a fish of a lifetime)

But I had a decent Tope, doggies, and a nice Bass plus the bonus of seeing Dave get a new boat record Bass and seeing it swim away.

Thanks again John for the invite.

Jealousy: totally irrational anger directed at people who happen to be richer, prettier, thinner, cleverer and more successful than you are.