Anglers Net Boat Trips - Electric Blue 2005

jabee

• Replies 243
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Put me down for the Saturday on the 'Bass' trip, Give another AN'er a chance for a trip on the Sunday.

(Also thinking of my constitution if we have a few drinkies Sat night!)

Tog

Jealousy: totally irrational anger directed at people who happen to be richer, prettier, thinner, cleverer and more successful than you are.

3 Places left for 4th/5th June (Smoothounds/Wrecking for Cod)

1 Place left for the Alderney trip

1 place left for 6th/7th August (Bassing) plus one place left for the Sunday 7th only.

All the above dates confirmed with the Skipper.

It would be nice if all the places were taken up by AN members/posters, but if not, places will be offered to 'non' AN members/contributors by those already confirmed on the trip. Cut-off will be when deposits are requested.

I have not confirmed weekend of 9th/10th July as no interest so far. I've told the skipper to pencil it in, but, if no interest is shown in time and I can't confirm the dates, he will let the weekend go if he gets an alternative confirmed booking.

"To be sure of hitting the target, shoot first, and call whatever you hit the target."

Alderney trip I have provisionaly booked the Simerock for that week cost will be £32pppn.I have booked one double (for Dave and Norma) and two twins for the rest. I will cover the deposit and we can all settle up when we get there.

Cheers

Gareth

Gareth. £32 per night????????? I`ll expect a geisha thrown in for that price! Just hope it`s near the harbour. I hate walking up that bloody hill into town. BTW I can snore for my country, guaranteed gold medal.

John like a room to himself. :rolleyes:

And you thought booking a couple of rooms would be easy?

Paul. :D:D

We don`t use J`s anymore!!