Go Fishing @ the NEC

Hereford_angler

So whos going to 'Go fishing @ the NEC'? I really wanted to go this year but im going to the Isle of Arran on a college trip :( . Im gonna be cold wet and bored in the middle of nowhere rarther than meeting Matt Hayes :( . Still i guess i will have more cash for this summers tench fishing :D . Has anybody been there before? Was it good?

arr and just think you could of still met matt hayes lol! way better off on arran mate i promise!

any chicks with ya ? the cold the wet nows the time to strike

;)

I went last year and I even dragged my partner along. She wanted to see Mick Brown as she say's hes her sugar daddy or summut. We were both dissappointed, me because the shimano 8000GTE's I was looking for were £10 each dearer than in my local tackle shop, and the missus, because Fox didn't even bother turning up so neither did Mick. I don't think we will bother this year.

If you want to see Matt Hayes get yourself down to the River Severn at Tewkesbury. I've seen him about 3 times this season. I think he does guided trips in his boat.

Ant

Effort equals reward!!