Sea Anglers' Conservation Network

Guest Elton

A few people visiting this site already know that a few of us are trying to put together a section of Anglers' Net dedicated to sea fishing conservation issues.

Leon Roskilly has done most of the running around so far and I am more than happy to give up some time and a bit of web space if it helps in any way. Even a little difference is some difference.

What we've done so far can be seen at: http://www.anglersnet.co.uk/sacn/

Thanks to those who have contributed so far and to those who have promised help for the future.

If you are reading this forum, they you probably have at least some interest in these issues. If you think that you could contribute to this area of the site in any way, or have an idea that would be simple enough to implement, please let me know.

Speaking as a fisherman, I think many of us are put off becoming involved in conservation issues, fearing that we all have to down our fishing rods and spend our time protesting instead. This isn't the case; if everyone did something small, the net result would be enormous.

So, come on, don't be shy and lend a hand. You'll make more of a difference than you realise.

Tight Lines,

Elton

------------------

Elton Murphy

Anglers' Net

http://www.anglersnet.co.uk