Bank Loans

I seem to remember when the Government bailed out the banks an interest per centage was mentioned(6?) but for the life of me I cannot remember what it was. 3 days after Llods TSB were given millions by the Government I got a letter from TSB saying if I increased my monthly payment for my loan by £25 per month I could have another £2500. Cant be THAT short of cash

Just one big fish, PLEASE!!!!!!

I seem to remember when the Government bailed out the banks an interest per centage was mentioned(6?) but for the life of me I cannot remember what it was. 3 days after Llods TSB were given millions by the Government I got a letter from TSB saying if I increased my monthly payment for my loan by £25 per month I could have another £2500. Cant be THAT short of cash

Your quite right they are not short of cash they have all the tax payers money

I fish, I catches a few, I lose a few, BUT I enjoys. Anglers Trust PM

eat.gif

http://www.petalsgardencenter.com

Petals Florist

I was thinking, as the Government have promised loans of up to a million quid for small businesses I should put in an application for said amount.

I was thinking of investing it in stocks and shares, after all there are some cheap deals to be had and if share prices rise I could be quids in and pay back the loan, and walk away with a tidy profit.

If however, the shares fall I could say it wasn't my fault but the money has gone, and ask the government to bail me out... what do you think?

I think this is what the banks and dealers were doing with our funds a few weeks ago so it must be legit?

Our perception of time as an orderly sequence of regular ticks and tocks has no relevance here in the alternative dimension that is fishing....... C.Yates

I was thinking, as the Government have promised loans of up to a million quid for small businesses I should put in an application for said amount.

I was thinking of investing it in stocks and shares, after all there are some cheap deals to be had and if share prices rise I could be quids in and pay back the loan, and walk away with a tidy profit.

If however, the shares fall I could say it wasn't my fault but the money has gone, and ask the government to bail me out... what do you think?

I think this is what the banks and dealers were doing with our funds a few weeks ago so it must be legit?

Think you are selling yourself short, don't get alot for a mil today, so they ain't doin us a favour after all. We will be on par with the value of zimbabwe's currency before too long. :D

Free to choose apart from the ones where the trust poked their nose in. Common eel. tope. Bass and sea bream. All restricted.

New for 2016 TAT are the main instigators for the demise of the u k bass charter boat industry, where they went screaming off to parliament and for the first time assisting so called angling gurus set up bass take bans with the e u using rubbish exaggerated info collected by ices from anglers, they must be very proud.

Upgrade, the door has been closed with regards to anglers being linked to the e u superstate and the failed c f p. So TAT will no longer need to pay monies to the EAA anymore as that org is no longer relevant to the u k . Goodbye to the europeon anglers alliance and pathetic restrictions from the e u.

Angling is better than politics, ban politics from angling.

Consumer of bass. where is the evidence that the u k bass stock need angling trust protection. Why won't you work with your peers instead of castigating them. They have the answer.

Recipie's for mullet stew more than welcomed.

Angling sanitation trust and kent and sussex sea anglers org delete's and blocks rsa's alternative opinion on their face book site. Although they claim to rep all.

new for 2014. where is the evidence that the south coast bream stock need the angling trust? Your campaign has no evidence. Why won't you work with your peers, the inshore under tens? As opposed to alienating them? Angling trust failed big time re bait digging, even fish legal attempted to intervene and failed, all for what, nothing.

Looks like the sea angling reps have been coerced by the ifca's to compose sea angling strategy's that the ifca's at some stage will look at drafting into legislation to manage the rsa, because they like wasting tax payers money. That's without asking the rsa btw. You know who you are..

Do the major banks who cocked up and are now borrowing public funds to stay alive have to pay interest on those loans?
Ken

If you mean the money 'given' to RBS, Lloyds TSB and HBOS this was not a loan, the government bought shares from them. In effect those banks have been nationalised or part nationalised. If they want to become wholly private some time in the future they will need to buy back the shares, if the government is willing to sell them.

The problem isn't what people don't know, it's what they know that just ain't so.
Vaut mieux ne rien dire et passer pour un con que de parler et prouver que t'en est un!
Mi, ch’fais toudis à m’mote

Now that is a scary thought.

The only groups I can think of that would surely do worse than the bankers did at running a bank in a sound and prudent manner would be the government. Any government.

" My choices in life were either to be a piano player in a whore house or a politician. And to tell the truth, there's hardly any difference!" - Harry Truman, 33rd US President

I can totally agree with that Newt, historically our nationalised companies over here have a woeful track record of poor management and inefficiency.

What should not be forgotten is that these bankers did what they did within the law and under the noses of the governments, the system is corrupt and none more so than the governments which permit and encourage their double-dealing.

Our perception of time as an orderly sequence of regular ticks and tocks has no relevance here in the alternative dimension that is fishing....... C.Yates

I work for one of these Banks although (I hasten to add) not in any department that caused all our problems. Cory is quite correct, HMG haven't given us anything, they have said that they will buy any remaining shares in us after current shareholders and the public have had the chance to in a £15 billion rights issue.

The deal is that no dividends will be paid on any shares until HMG has been fully repaid, our new CEO has said that he wants to pay these off first thus returning us to a PLC and not a part of the government.

PS - The deadline for this is 28th November so we'll find out next week how much HMG has to stump up for us.

Ian

"If at first you don't succeed, then skydiving isn't for you"

Many thanks Jedibond! I had wondered how this was to be SORTED out!! Very interesting!

Chris Goddard

It is to be observed that 'angling' is the name given to fishing by people who can't fish.

If GOD had NOT meant us to go fishing, WHY did he give us arms then??

(If you can't help out someone in need then don't bother my old Dad always said! My grandma put it a LITTLE more, well different! It's like peeing yourself in a black pair of pants she said! It gives you a LOVELY warm feeling but no-one really notices!))