SHORE MARKS

john1961

• Replies 33
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

hello john quite new to this site myself but i do know a good tope mark from the shore, an sept ,oct is the time to do it, its the flat rock in east tarbet bay. park at the lighthouse an wark down the farmers wall, the flat rock is to your left at the bottom its a long way down to it but its even longer back up so travell light

how do john,

welcome aboard,

will pm you in the next few days with some marks but sounds as tho' you know a few down this way anyway as Norrie says im based in stranraer so give us a shout if you are planning a southerly trip

[ 05. October 2005, 11:16 PM: Message edited by: tack4 ]

Andrew

member of Save our Sharks

SOS

SACN member

it's the taking part that counts!

@==---¬--¬--¬------<(')))>< angling classics

theguyfulla:

hello john quite new to this site myself but i do know a good tope mark from the shore, an sept ,oct is the time to do it, its the flat rock in east tarbet bay. park at the lighthouse an wark down the farmers wall, the flat rock is to your left at the bottom its a long way down to it but its even longer back up so travell light

Wotcha mate

I was in here hidng from the wind one day last week, 20 ft off the rocks fishing for Conger. Had 2 40 plus Tope. Would never have dreampt they got so close and on such kelpy rough ground

www.ssacn.org

www.tagsharks.com

www.onyermarks.co.uk

Welcome John. I spend quite a bit of time in the Mull of Galloway area as I have a static caravan in Drummore.

I an sure between tack4 and myself we can put you onto fish. What will be your main target species?

Fishing digs on the Mull of Galloway - recommend

HERE

babyforavatar.jpg

Me when I had hair

Beer is proof that God loves us and wants us to be happy

Hi John, Yes, I know Ian, and have fished aboard Spikes boat.....but wasnt after Tope that day, had some good Pollock on the float tho'....

I now have my own boat, and will hopefully get one next year on it...... :D:D

In sleep every dog dreams of food,and I, a fisherman,dream of fish..

Theocritis..

For Fantastic rods,and rebuilds. http://www.alba-rods.co.uk/

Norrie:

Will remedy that this coming year tho'. :D

Awww noooo Norrie.. they got sharp teeth.. you know u aint allowed near sharp objects :P

Davy

"Skate Anglers Have Bigger Tackle"