hi to all

antlouhay

just a quickie to say hi from a die hard beach angler also with a small (15ft) cuddy cabin boat that i take out of Christchurch dorset .

i now live and own a restaurant just about as far from the sea i could be (village near banbury) tried coarse fishing cant get into that, so i am left with a 5 hour round trip to the coast towing boat with more gear than i care to mention more often than not on my own as my restaurant dictates i get sunday and modays off, so if any of you lads want trips out at short notice get in touch

anyway thats about it

Welcome aboard !! :D:D

I would suggest that you post your offer up on the "Sea Fishing" forum, where it will , I'm sure, attract interest. It's a pity you are not in Cornwall, for I would certainly be interested !

Please note that will not be able to send/receive PMs (Personal messages) until you have submitted a certain number of posts on the forums. I think it's fifteen to qualify.

Have a good look at the AN "Home" page also ... plenty of interestings links and information on there to get you up and running.

The Older I get .. The better I was.

Let me add a welcome.

I live even further away than MrWiggly (Eastern USA) else you'd probably be seeing me some fine Sunday or Monday. :D

" My choices in life were either to be a piano player in a whore house or a politician. And to tell the truth, there's hardly any difference!" - Harry Truman, 33rd US President

just a quickie to say hi from a die hard beach angler also with a small (15ft) cuddy cabin boat that i take out of Christchurch dorset .

i now live and own a restaurant just about as far from the sea i could be (village near banbury) tried coarse fishing cant get into that, so i am left with a 5 hour round trip to the coast towing boat with more gear than i care to mention more often than not on my own as my restaurant dictates i get sunday and modays off, so if any of you lads want trips out at short notice get in touch

anyway thats about it

Hi antlouhay and welcome aboard,If you register your boat for the Thames or even the Severn you have some good boat fishing for Pike and Perch on your doorstep from a puka boat by the sound of it,give it a go you may like it ! steve.

We are not putting it back it is a lump now put that curry down and go and get the scales

have I told you abouit the cruise control on my Volvo ,,,,,,,bla bla bla Barder rod has it come yet?? and don`t even start me on Chris Lythe :bleh::icecream: