My 2nd OZ report

Snatcher

On this trip I was again taken out by Chris(Kingyfisher) off the Sydney fishing forum that I had joined previous to my holiday there. I was just on their forum asking for general fishing advice and finished up being taken out on a couple of trips with them :rolleyes:

Chris actually posted the report on their forum so I will add the link to it.I have just added some

http://www.sydneyfishfinder.com.au/sffforu...read.php?t=4611

photos to it on my return to the UK.Chris actually went out of his way to pick me up at my Pyrmont apartment and really tried his utmost to get me amongst the fish.I did learn a lot off him about bream fishing and the groundbaiting(sorry Chris - burley) techniques they use out there :)

The very next day I decided to try fishing right in front of our apartment.As you can see from this shot from our balcony I did not have far to go

1-20.jpg

I had bought some fresh prawns at the local supermarket and so armed with these and my light spinning outfit tried a bit legering right in front of the apartments.The water was about 20' deep and there was a fair flow running so I had to use a fairly large lead to hold bottom.I was getting virtually a bite a cast and kept missing them.I suspected small fish and eventually managed to hook one of them - a small bream. Not the best "self-taken" photo is it? Oh well at least I did not blank!!

1-19.jpg

Installment no 3 will be me fishing on Eden beach at sunrise :rolleyes:

Edited by Snatcher

Fishing digs on the Mull of Galloway - recommend

HERE

babyforavatar.jpg

Me when I had hair

Beer is proof that God loves us and wants us to be happy

Good one, mate. That "bream" looks suspiciously like a juvenile snapper...Snapper have 20, or so, blue scales spread throughout the body.

ocker-anim.gifROO.gif

Cheers, Bobj.

Good one, mate. That "bream" looks suspiciously like a juvenile snapper...Snapper have 20, or so, blue scales spread throughout the body.

Aye you could well be right Bobj :)

Fishing digs on the Mull of Galloway - recommend

HERE

babyforavatar.jpg

Me when I had hair

Beer is proof that God loves us and wants us to be happy