Who lives on the isle of man???

thurso angler

If anyone does, i would be appreaciative if someone could look at a cheetah cat for me its a 6.2 metre one and by the sounds of it its been through the wars, but the price is right and it may be worth it, but if anyone is based there and could have a quick sneaky squiz at it i would be very happy!!!

its an ex commercial, so probably be tatty but if the hulls in good nick it may be worth a trip over. :)

"Colonel Gadaffi, knows more about fishing than the whole of westminster put together"

Alex Salmond 2004 SNP Leader

"Forza Dons"

Cool thanks, ill keep an eye open for him coming on here.

Havent forgoten about the pics of the dog by the way, ill post them up soon.

cheers thurso.

"Colonel Gadaffi, knows more about fishing than the whole of westminster put together"

"Forza Dons"

have a look at this thurso....

don't know about the price but it's in the right country

http://www.boatsandoutboards.co.uk/view/F68274/

Unbearable, isn't it? The suffering of strangers, the agony of friends. There is a secret song at the center of the world, and its sound is like razors through flesh.

WalkingPinhead.gif

Thanks for that happy dude, looks a good one!! but as you say the price is the factor, the one in the isle of man is a quarter of the price!

"Forza Dons"