Abbotsbury At Its BEST

MainBassMan

• Replies 369
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

:clap2: Bucket full of Whiting, 1 small Bass and a small Pollock - Things are looking up!!!! Day break back came the bloody wind and virtually got blown away!!! :clap:

BassMan - The holder of Possibly Very Good Catches - Luv to fish from Yaks!!!!

B) I was at the gate by cottages - must have been you two 70 yds westof me at top of bank tent facing due east fishing with one rod each - you left betwwen 9.00 and 10.00???? :P

B) I was at the gate by cottages - must have been you two 70 yds westof me at top of bank tent facing due east fishing with one rod each - you left betwwen 9.00 and 10.00???? :P

We were the last tent to the west, we did have 1 rod each, we were high up the bank, keeping the rods high to keep the lines out of the waves. tent was facing east, often sat in darkness, trying to spot the comet, but i'm pretty sure we were in the pub by about half past eight.

:yeah: Only 3 bloody pour thats it in 19 hours - minus 3 All night and had to move camp site rapidly up beach as wave hight suddenly increased at 3.00 am - STILL REALLY GREAT TIME THOUGH!!!!!!!!!! :clap2:

:yeah: Only 3 bloody pour thats it in 19 hours - minus 3 All night and had to move camp site rapidly up beach as wave hight suddenly increased at 3.00 am - STILL REALLY GREAT TIME THOUGH!!!!!!!!!! :clap2:

Well done MainPoutMan, same story down seatown, fished with tappy42 yesterday, still, we had a good time.

all the debris from the wreck has gone from seatown, whats it like down your end ?

:lol: :lol: Totally clear of any sign of debris - that is until the ship breaks up in another storm if containers are still aboard!!! :fishing: