Wingham Fish-In

Steve Burke

I can't wait for this. I missed out on a place last year due to so many people applying :( . The up side of that is that this year I know I have a place so have been getting my kit ready for weeks now.

Anyone else getting excited??

Cliff

• Replies 93
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Has Steve said how many places are up for grabs AFTER the places for last years unsuccessful applicants have been taken? Not many I would have thought. :(

Geoff

I sincerely hope all those going have a wonderful time. From experience, i know Steve and Peggy are wonderful hosts and that the weekend is a highlight which will always remain with thise lucky enough to attend.

At the end of last year, I spent a lot of time and effort getting my partner and her brother in contact with each other after 10 years' without contacting each other. On the weekend of the fish-in, I will be at a baptism in Sutton Coldfield for my partner's neice - having worked so hard to build bridges, it's inconceivable that I couldn't attend it myself. I feel a conflicy of head an heart coming on. It's an irony, that the intention was to come down to Wingham simply to see old friends. I can't, but wish I could!

Priorities? Who'd have 'em?!

This is a signature, there are many signatures like it but this one is mine

I'll be taking booking from later on today. This is earlier than planned as we'll be working on site tomorrow and Friday. I also suspect that some of you will be going away on Friday for the Bank Holiday weekend.

BTW, the lakes are currently fishing very well with recent 3 day catches of 29 and 37 tench from the Coarse Lake!

Wingham Specimen Coarse & Carp Syndicates www.winghamfisheries.co.uk Beautiful, peaceful, little fished gravel pit syndicates in Kent with very big fish. 2017 Forum Fish-In Sat May 6 to Mon May 8. Articles http://www.anglersnet.co.uk/steveburke.htm Index of all my articles on Angler's Net