Mr Wiggly

nursejudy

What can I say,only just seen Elton's post,

I feel as if I have lost a good friend ,although we never met,and Mr W coming from Sheffield too !before he retired to Cornwall,he was always there if needed,a friendly word ,advice and support,this forum will certainly be a poorer place for his passing.my heartfelt sympathies to his family.

Rest in peace my friend.

Judith

nurse.gif

AKA Nurse Jugsy ( especially for newt)

• Replies 29
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Words fail me. I never met Danny in person, but he was one of the kindest, friendliest and most helpful people that I have ever come across on this forum. The news of his passing has come as a massive shock and I am sure I am right in saying that on behalf of all those that knew Danny/Mr Wiggly on this forum, we pass on our heartfelt sympathy and wishes to his family at this tragic time.

Rest easily, Danny. You will be sorely missed.

Andrew.

Westie.

If you're being chased by a police dog, try not to go through a tunnel, then on to a little seesaw, then jump through a hoop of fire. They're trained for that.

Visit My Photo Gallery

What can I say,only just seen Elton's post,

I feel as if I have lost a good friend ,although we never met,and Mr W coming from Sheffield too !before he retired to Cornwall,he was always there if needed,a friendly word ,advice,(he never minded how stupid the question),encouragement and support,this forum will certainly be a poorer place for his passing.my heartfelt sympathies to his family.

Rest in peace my friend.

Judith

nurse.gif

AKA Nurse Jugsy ( especially for newt)

Words fail me, as well. Danny was such a patient teacher and friend to us all. You will be sorely missed. Your efforts on the AN photography forum have been muchly appreciated.

My condolences to Sue and the rest of his family. RIP Danny.

Mr Wiggly gone....How very sad. Only a few words written on a computer and I felt a friendship across the miles that only those who know how to communicate can do.

My deepest condolences to his wife and family.

ocker-anim.gifROO.gif

Cheers, Bobj.

What awful news! Condolences to the family from both Peggy and me.

Wingham Specimen Coarse & Carp Syndicates www.winghamfisheries.co.uk Beautiful, peaceful, little fished gravel pit syndicates in Kent with very big fish. 2017 Forum Fish-In Sat May 6 to Mon May 8. Articles http://www.anglersnet.co.uk/steveburke.htm Index of all my articles on Angler's Net