3 Cod off Culver, Isle of wight

tman26

Hi guys went off Culver spit about 1.5 miles out it was a awesome day flat calm sea sunny weather i didnt even feel the cold and got a little sunburn, I caught 3 Cod 1x9.5lb 1x9lb 1x6lb all gave a good account of them selfs, the only other thing i caught were 2 spider crabs, not a pout or doggy in site(shame lol) then headed home happy :D

DSCN0472-1.jpg

DSCN0470-1.jpg

Hi guys went off Culver spit about 1.5 miles out it was a awesome day flat calm sea sunny weather i didnt even feel the cold and got a little sunburn, I caught 3 Cod 1x9.5lb 1x9lb 1x6lb all gave a good account of them selfs, the only other thing i caught were 2 spider crabs, not a pout or doggy in site(shame lol) then headed home happy :D

DSCN0472-1.jpg

DSCN0470-1.jpg

Absolute hardcore Trev,good to see people out walking the walk ;)

Team Ocean Kayaks U.K.

Kayaks: Necky vector,Flame SPTW

previous Kayaks:Yellow Ocean Kayaks Caper,Flame Prowler 13,Sunrise Ocean Kayaks Prowler 15 Trident, Perception Dancer XT

assisted rescues---5

longest paddle:65 miles

top speed under sail 11.1mph

Last dig cam i took on the yak fell out of my pocket so im a bit reluctant to take my new one out lol, i think im going to buy a cheapy one just for the yak as the fish do look better alive. I've got a Bic Bilbao fishing kayak.

Edited by tman26

LIKE EVERYTHING MATE its what you do with it that counts ;) , I've been out this year more than most and havnt had a single problem i can go fast in it and its very stable. ok its not the best kayak in the world but it works for me :P , i'll put some pics up for you sometime :D originaly only bought it for fishing the ledge shallow water lure fishing is my thing no other fishing style compares.

Edited by tman26