Day Ticket Lakes In Sussex (Crawley)?

BigFishNut

Have you fished it yet Gav?

Not yet old bean, silly me found that crawley angling club ownes over 40 waters right on my door step with one lake being only a 2 min walk from my frount door, went the other day and my son had 1 small carp (his first)post-13190-1199737624_thumb.jpg and his friend who was down for the holladays also had her first carppost-13190-1199737694_thumb.jpg happy faces all round.

Will be looking in to the other waters over the rest of the the colder weather in the hope to find my self some new stopping ground to bag some wackers, its a big change from wiltshire i can tell you, i have gone from what i called big pits of around 18 acres to water of 30 acers+.

Chears for all the info lads i hope to bump in to some of you one day maybe, ill be the one drinking tea like its going out of fassion lol......

Tight Lines For 2008

Gav

Work Is For People That Dont Know How To Fish!!