Chalksteam fishing NE Hampshire

Guest Russell

Guest Russell

This is not a 'solicitation', but to save the fishing and its environment we need to act quickly!

A friend and I are setting up a syndicate to fish some 1000 yards of double bank chalkstream fishing in NE Hampshire. We know the water well, having fished and managed it for the last seven years. It has a good head of free spawning wild brown trout, which has been supplemented with good quality stock from a local supplier. We have been renting the water on an annual basis, but now we have an opportunity to put in place a more permanent arrangement.

We would like to find ten people to join the syndicate. Each rod will be allocated a rolling day on a six day cycle (Monday one week, Sunday next, and so on - including weekends - giving 30 days in all per season), rods will be limited to two per day, and the bag limit will be two fish (you can continue to fish, but fish should be returned).

We will be responsible for stocking, and bank and river-bed maintenance, weed cutting, etc. although we would welcome help with the physical tasks if you would like to join in.

The fishing is within easy reach of London, Reading, Guildford, & Basingstoke, with nearby motorway (M3) and rail (SWT) access, and an excellent pub lunch is available close by.

The curent cost is 500 pounds per year, but to help us with the start-up costs we are offering the chance to secure up to ten years' fishing in advance, at the current price.

If you are interested please email me: HYPERLINK mailto:russellhunt@btconnect.com russellhunt@btconnect.com

or phone: (01252) 772650

and I can send further information, and arrange for you to view the fishing.

Russell Hunt