Need an 'Idiots Guide' CS4/Bridge

Sutton Warrior

Everyone likes a different method of learning, but I really liked the PhotoshopTV online videos. It's a slow way of learning, but in some respect that's good. Some don't like the advert fuelled jokey nature of the videos, but I just skip the sections I don't want to watch.

PhotoShop TV

Current episodes, and those from about 3 weeks ago are free, anything older you have to pay for. Don't worry that you've missed some, they go over the same stuff regularly.

Ye Gods mate, had a look 'Photo Shop TV', American waffle or what, does my head in . . . get to the f'ing point :o

Appreciate your suggestion Angly, but . . . they take ages to get to the point, then when there, they gable, assuming they are talking to people with the same grasp of the subject they have . . . :huh:

I can now see why Scott Kelby writes the way he does, this is how its done, RAW, RAW, RAW . . . donk . . . donk . . . donk . . . <_< he! needs some lessons in comunication to us lesser mortals? There are lectureres and there are comunicators . . . ?

SW