Wanted: Shimano 8000 GTE's

Guest tigger
Am after ideally 4 of the origional GTE baitrunners. But am willing to buy singles if anyone is wanting to sell. They must be in excellent condition. Good prices paid. email me : anglerusmaximus@hotmail.com , or pm me.

Regards :thumbs:

Liam.

There's a plague of them on ebay!

Am after ideally 4 of the origional GTE baitrunners. But am willing to buy singles if anyone is wanting to sell. They must be in excellent condition. Good prices paid. email me : anglerusmaximus@hotmail.com , or pm me.

Regards :thumbs:

Liam.

hi liam

a friend had a set of 4 plus 4 spare spools for sale last weekend. i will find out if he still have them and i will post on here tomorrow, he is selling up all his carp gear.

regards

mike

hi liam

a friend had a set of 4 plus 4 spare spools for sale last weekend. i will find out if he still have them and i will post on here tomorrow, he is selling up all his carp gear.

regards

mike

hi

very sorry but they did get sold. good luch on ebay

mike