Shakespeare Cypry QT Excel Bivvy 2 Man Dome

Sam318

For Sale - £80

Shakespeare Cypry QT Excel Bivvy 2 Man Dome. Improved design larger capacity and better value. A large storm porch with PVC windows to the side and front provides for excellent vision from inside to out. Size 3.30m x 2.30m x 1.40m. - Shock Corded Fibreglass Poles. - Twin Skin Construction. - Integral Ground Sheet. - Waterproof PU Coated. - Zip Up Mosquito Door. Front Door with 2 zips. - Supplied with guy ropes and pegs.

VERY VERY GOOD CONDITION - IDEAL FOR ALL ANGLERS

USED ONCE

BOUGHT NEW AT £120 A FEW MONTHS AGO, WOULD LIKE £80 TO GO TOWARDS A NEW ONE MAN BIVVY AS I DONT NEED THE EXTRA SPACE OFFERED IN THE 2 MAN BIVVY.

• 2 weeks later...

Still got this for sale mate?

For Sale - £80

Shakespeare Cypry QT Excel Bivvy 2 Man Dome. Improved design larger capacity and better value. A large storm porch with PVC windows to the side and front provides for excellent vision from inside to out. Size 3.30m x 2.30m x 1.40m. - Shock Corded Fibreglass Poles. - Twin Skin Construction. - Integral Ground Sheet. - Waterproof PU Coated. - Zip Up Mosquito Door. Front Door with 2 zips. - Supplied with guy ropes and pegs.

VERY VERY GOOD CONDITION - IDEAL FOR ALL ANGLERS

USED ONCE

BOUGHT NEW AT £120 A FEW MONTHS AGO, WOULD LIKE £80 TO GO TOWARDS A NEW ONE MAN BIVVY AS I DONT NEED THE EXTRA SPACE OFFERED IN THE 2 MAN BIVVY.