fines for no licences

Guest dave k

Guest Cranfield

What is amazing me ,is that anybody is taking Kingfisher seriously!

He professes to need to catch and hunt food for his family to eat, but then claims to own riverside land.

He tells us he doesn,t have a fishing licence and when enough people have expressed disgust,annoyance etc. he tells us he doesn,t have a gun licence either.

You need to produce a shotgun or firearm certificate to purchase the relevant ammunition, I know, I have both.

The facts are Kingfisher is a wind up merchant and the more notice taken of him, the better he likes it.

I can never remember if these cretins have too much or not enough breastfeeding, its one or the other.

Guest Geoff Palmer

I was told every village has one, does that apply to web sites as well biggrin.gif

------------------

Geoff

Size doesn't matter its just catching.

Guest kingfisher

First of all let me ask a question, the licence you are all talking about would be a ROD LICENCE am I correct? and the FIREARMS CERTIFICATE would be the other or maybe a SHOT GUN LICENCE. Well I don't have any because I neither use a fishing rod, firearm or shot gun so tell me do I need a licence for any?? As for the £20 and me being tight with my money why don't you all put your hands in your pockets and join the ANMC and help keep this site running in the fantastic way it's being run now.I know some people are all ready members but there are a lot of free loaders.

Not long back there was a grayling fish-in organised and many people where upset that they where asked 2nd to the ANMC, so join up and get the benefits.

------------------

Joeseph King.:)

Still waiting for the big one.

you own a gun but dont have a licence???? your words not mine. what rifle other than an air rifle dosn't need a licence?

the way you are writing i understand you are landed gentry who lives in birminham and your family owns land there that you shoot and fish on?.

is it a pea shooter and a net you use for your hunting and fishing? if you are using a net you will need a permit to do this.

If you are using a static line you are again breaking the law and i for one would shop you tomorrow and hope that you got the maximum fine possible for your offence.

and i have joined ANMC have YOU

------------------

dave kennedy USSC Angling

ANMC Founder Member

Guest blankedagain

so how do you fish for food in a river?

gillnets? harpoon? hand grenade?. or you going to be REALLY clever and tell us that you use a pole so you therefore dont need a ROD license. And in the current climate i would not go around bragging about the fact that you have got a firearm.

you clearly realize that you are in the wrong so you are trying to change the thrust of the thread away from rod license issues to one of whether or not we should all become

members of AN. its not going to work!

------------------

catching fish is a bonus!

Guest chesters1

i just love this site , maybe he uses trained cormerants or muscle bound kingfishers ,or he might "guddle " for trout or he could accidentally drop a electric fire into the river i still believe that an englishmans home ( or land ) is his castle and he should be allowed to do what he damm well likes in / on his own property this includes shooting ( in the face or in the back who cares ) anyone coming onto his property as long as he puts a warning sign up and the land is fenced so only the determined can enter ,after all if someone broke into your house i think its unlikly that you`d invite them to tea! ,crime is spiraling out of control because tresspassers arn`t shot,trapped,maimed or transported anymore.in 75% of the time the law is an ass ! good for you mr kinfisher do what you want in your patch but if you ever come to mine!!!

Guest TheDacer

Chesters,

If only you spaced your posts out a bit better (ie. used paragraphs) I'd have to say your reply was the (genuinely) funniest thing I've read for ages!

As it is, I'll have to mark you down a bit.. only 8 out of 10. wink.gif

Guest TheDacer

I should add, as a Brummie, that we have secret ways of catching fish which do not involve using rods, lines, nets, poles, hand-grenades, cormorants or electric fires.

This secret - and licence free method - is passed down from generation to generation.

Sadly, I couldn't possibly reveal this method on here. So, I imagine, neither will Mr K.

Guest kingfisher

Sadly, I couldn't possibly reveal this method on here. So, I imagine, neither will Mr K.[/b]

That's right us Brummies have got to stick together.See you at the Grayling fish-in next year.

------------------

Joeseph King.:)

Still waiting for the big one.