Tricast Aristocrat for sale Leeds

Hi

Purchased this pole in October 09 for over £1800. Hardly used and excellent condition apart from slight nick in 14m section on female joint (will be easily and cheaply repaired). Three number fours and several match 3's and power 2 tops. Will consider £950 mark. House move forces sale and thought see if interest from here before considering e-bay.

John

• 3 weeks later...

Hi John

How many match kits are there and how many power kits as well. What comes with pole eg short no4, cupping kit.

Have you got a contact number I can call you on?

Thanks Darren

Hi John

How many match kits are there and how many power kits as well. What comes with pole eg short no4, cupping kit.

Have you got a contact number I can call you on?

Thanks Darren

Hi

E-mail: john.needham@ymail.com

It has 3 normal no.4's. 4 match top 3 kits and 3 power top 2's. One cupping kit, with several cups. Comes with good holdall. Spares are reasonably priced for this quality of pole and easily sourced from tricast (quite near to you). It is a brill pole and has only had canal and small carp puddle use but I need to sell due to house sale.

I am actually out of the UK until the 19th July, but use my e-mail for further info and I will give you my mobile number for when I get back.

Thanks

John