Greetings from Canada

Muskyfanatic

I just posted this on the Course Fishing forum, but it dawned on me that some of you Sea Fishing guys might be interested too...

Hello all, it's been a couple of years since I posted here, seeing Elton's name pop up on a web search this morning prompted me to stop by and check out the site again, glad to see it's still going strong!

For those of you who might be interested, or perhaps are heading over here to Canada next year, I have posted a bunch of full length episodes from our TV show on Blip.tv. There are various formats to choose from, and the best part is they are FREE to watch. If you feel so inclined feel free to check them out, we cover a multitude of Canadian fish species in the episodes, from Carp to Salmon. You'll also get to see some pretty cool, cutting edge 3D graphics in our Anglers View segments.

Here's the link: http://sruoa.blip.tv/posts?view=archive&nsfw=dc

Even if you're not coming over any time soon it'll give you a chance to see some beautiful destinations, and some freshwater fishing techniques from the other side of the pond. There's even an episode I shot with my Dad when he came out to visit me from the UK, we didn't catch any Roach though, so he was ticked... lol!

Just wanted to share guys, good luck and tight lines to all!

Cheers,

Shaun

Edited by Muskyfanatic