Coarse in Wales

Wellcorked

After a promising start as a specimen hunter in the late 1950's/1960's, before football, business, marriage, child interceded, I was a splodging maniac. But until 2001 I had not fished for 32 years! A mate of mine dragged me off to the Lake District and I was hooked for the second time. I am still shaking off the remnants of responsiblity and will, in May this year, be relocating to Wales. We are moving to a place about eight miles from Lampeter and I would be most obliged to receive personal opinions regarding coarse fishing opportunities (rivers/lakes/ponds) within a 40 mile radius of Lampeter

Although I’ve not fished them, I know there are quite a few waters in and around Lampeter, there are 10 or so waters to go at and also the River Teifi.

Within Ceredigion there are maybe 50+ waters, so you’ll have plenty to get stuck into!

I know someone who has fished Nine Oaks, just outside of Llanarth. A lovely little pool of around an acre. A Well secluded mixed fishery with carp to over 20, and some nice tench and roach. Two rods allowed, they also have four game waters on the same site.

Cheers,

Julian

Mild Mannered Carp Angler By Day…

Read My Blog:Here! View My Gallery: Here!

www.NorthWestcarp.co.uk Home of the Northern Monkey!