Spittin' images in Angling, know any?

Guest Ray Walton

Guest Red Belly
Originally posted by Ray Walton:

cool.gifMatt Hayes  cool.gif 'looks like'...'looks like' i say!!!  redface.gif  redface.gif  redface.gif .....Stevie Wonder!  tongue.gif

From underwater where we live Ray House from Adams sure looks like Clark Kent(superman).....not many of us have seen him in the fresh air though.

Guest Red belly
Originally posted by Ray Walton:

cool.gifMatt Hayes  cool.gif 'looks like'...'looks like' i say!!!  redface.gif  redface.gif  redface.gif .....Stevie Wonder!  tongue.gif

Ray House (adams mill) dead ringer for Superman (clark Kent)well from underwater anyway...Not many of my mates have seen him.

Guest Ray Walton

cool.gifJohn Barford(with a black cowboy hat) is a spittin' of that doc holiday looking geeza with the 'watch' on 'Hang em' High' with my old mucker..Clint!... P.S...Check it whether its still chiming john!!... your a bit late on the bend today rolleyes.gif

------------------

Guest Clarke Kent

Dear Red Belly

I have to spend too much time fighting the forces of evil to go Barbel fishing.

Perhaps it's because I use Kryptonite as bait. Anyway I'll be checking your ticket soon.

Guest Ray Walton

If you stopped shagging that dodgy boiler i think you might be able to check the 'Pope's' ticket as well.... eek.gif

Guest Ray Walton

Chris Yates is a spittin' of the tall skinny ghost geeza in Poltergeist 2.... Come here little sweetie!!! eek.gif

------------------