Car sharing/fishing partner

Feederfisher

this coming summer i want to get out there abit and see and fish some different places.

im currently at college doing my lvl2 plumbing and have only just pasted my driving test but cant afford to get a car,

at the moment due to not working and there being no work in my area to suit my hour ( i go college tue/thur nights)

walking/biking to places is not really on the cards as im type 1 diebetic and walking/biking long distances with tackle is not really safe due to Hypo's (when blood sugars drop low and you become

out of control and need sugar asap)

so im looking for some one living in northampton who wouldnt mind sharing a car and fishing togeather

i will pay petrol money and over costs no problem.

i live in kingsley and the only place i can fish at the moment is abington park(not the best place its in a park so you get dogs at your bait etc) holds some nice fish tho carp to about 23lb bream to about 7lb and tench,perch,roach etc

craig