unusual request

Jeff S

Does anyone recognize the music playing on the visit Scotland adverts? Where can I find it? I never would have thought I had that preference. Can't stand most of the C**P on the radio and now I'm starting to sound like my own parents. :rolleyes: I hope this isn't a strange request..

Thanks

[ 09. March 2004, 10:08 PM: Message edited by: Jeff S ]

Jeff

Piscator non solum piscatur.

Yellow Prowler13

2274389822_1033c38a0e_s.jpg

Ask me at 75...

Somebody posted a web address on this forum a couple of years ago which listed all current and recent advertising campaigns and the music used on them. Lost the address soon after during another re-install along with lots of other favourites, so if anyone still has it saved, could you re-post it please.

Thanks

Bikenut

JaMiMa:

Extra info:

It was listed in the top 5 most sought at no. 5. If it moves you can find it under searching company, Scotland. Artist is Paul Mounsey, title North.

Brilliant :D Thank you

Jeff

Piscator non solum piscatur.

Yellow Prowler13

2274389822_1033c38a0e_s.jpg

Ask me at 75...