Leon or anybody, byelaw interpretation, help please

stavey

Maybe if the bass campaign works and (as in America) more people go fishing, buying more magazines and enriching the advertisers as they sell even more tackle, and the editor gets a big pat on the back for increasing circulation, BASS may be given a partial refund! :)

I expect that Mel Russ believes that he has a business to run, not a charity.

(But then again there is a business case for investing to build the market).

Tight Lines - leon

ps I believe that the rate that SA charged for the adds was lower than that usually charged.

[ 28. September 2005, 07:46 AM: Message edited by: Leon Roskilly ]

RNLI Shoreline Member

Member of the Angling Trust

Further to Leons response: this was a case where Elver fishermen were caught and prosecuted by the EA for netting under an M5 motorway bridge:

"The net he was using was oversized - 1.27 m long instead of the legal maximum of 1.25m - and was also being used in conjunction with a rope and stake. When a net is fished in this way it becomes what is known as a ‘fixed engine’ which is an offence under the Salmon and Freshwater Fisheries Act 1975."